• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 13 of 13
    1. #11
      Leanne & Mark
      [quote=jill wright;26461].Had to pay 80.00 to a notary just to sign the form stating what monies you intended to take

      Is that a solicitor?? Sorry being dim.

      Can you do the forms online, and email them or do they have to be sent.??

    2. #12
      jill wright

      You fill it out online then print it off to fill in and have signed by a notary . I was also confused but if you ring your local solicitors they'll tell you if they have a notary at their branch .Ours didnt but organised one to come over .Like I said cost £80.00.Don't hesitate to ask anything else


    3. #13
      jill wright

      Yes you have to send this form off. It shows you on the checklist what you need.



    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums