Think I might post a little about my situation.
Came here in Feb 2011, I have been working full-time since May 2011, and come May 2013, will be 2 years of working in Adelaide.
1. I wish to apply for permanency, likely the subclass 887,
2. To fulfil the 2 years living in Adelaide, what do I need to prove? Is full-time work considered proof of living?
- I am currently living with my gf
- I pay for utilities and electricity but the account is under my gf's name.
- I have receipts of expenditure, medical insurance, food, entertainment, groceries, petrol.
- I have a car, pay for rego.
- I have paid tax (as a resident) for financial year 2011.
Side Note: I have applied for a 1 year extension of my visa (pending medicals, police checks etc). I have calculated and my 475 visa (3 years since 1st point of entry), would be due to "expire" in Jan 2013.
Any assistance on my questions is greatly appreciated.