• Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Thread: Advice please

    1. #1

      Advice please

      I will be apply for PR ( from 475) this November, however I have a huge problem, my birth certi & marriage certificate are missing or lost, do anybody know other than these what can be show as a proof of age in Personal details , although I have copies of both, i know they need certified copies of birth & Marriage certi.
      In a big fix...

    2. #2

      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Rostrevor, Adelaide
      1285 times
      You can get copies of your birth certificate from the register office where you were born. I never had a copy of my full birth certificate but needed it for the application so I just phoned up, paid a small fee and they sent it to me. You could probably do the same for your marriage certificate.

    3. #3

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      133 times
      As mentioned above, my wife had to get a copy of her birth certificate which was quite cheap and quick to come through. Marriage certificate is held by the church office etc where you got married. I was concerned over ours as it is Italian and we did not have it translated however it was passed without issue.




    Similar Threads

    1. Aviation career advice/net-working advice please
      By snowy10 in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: 14-06-2011, 05:24 PM
    2. Advice Please
      By happy feet in forum Aussie Chat
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 24-10-2008, 09:42 PM
    3. Hot tub advice
      By Em76 in forum Household
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-09-2008, 05:27 AM
    4. Advice please!!
      By caffhall in forum Welcome
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 16-04-2008, 01:12 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums