Questions Applying for Visa after invitation! 190

Guest chrisandcord

Guest chrisandcord

Evening from Yorkshire!

Just a quick question if anyone knows the answer?!

We have just be invited to apply so thought there was no time like the present to get on with it! My wife is the full applicant and have become stuck on a section as the wording is not the clearest what they want?

Its in the Additional identity questions section.

Asks for previous travel which my wife has, she has also used a different passport as she used her one before we were married! all ok up to now i think! But then they are asking for a grant number and a visa number which are not printed in her passport as it was only a holiday visa, are they asking these questions for people who have lived/worked in australia before?

confused?!

We had the same problem, although for a different type of visa. It was just trips to Australia they needed the visa numbers for but we didn't have any, and for the earlier trips we didn't even have all the exact dates of travel. We just put in estimated dates where I din't have exact ones and that I travelled on a tourist visa. If you don't have anything with the visa numbers on then just put that you were on a tourist visa. Apparently the case officers can look them up if they need to.

Guest chrisandcord

Found it!! thanks! was a number for office here in london too! we got a grant number for our visit but they said leave the visa number blank! back on track now thanks for your help!

• 8 months later...
Guest FAROOQ

Providing evidence of support

I hv applied for skilled visa 190 . And also added my brothers as dependent family members . Now the case Officer is asking about ( 1) Proof of financial support for a dependent family member & (2) proof that My brothers are living in my home . Which type of proof I can provide for these two questions.

If any one know pls share