Advice requested for emigrating to South Australia with a 190 visa

Guest ClaireLo1980

Guest ClaireLo1980

Hi all

This is my first post so be kind!

My family consists of me, my husband and 4 1/2 year old daughter. We are in the process of submitting our EOI as I have recently received word that I have had a positive outcome from VETASSESS.

Has anyone recently gone through this process of EOI then visa application, medical and police check? What is the timeline like and how was the experience. We are submitting an EOI for SA on a 190 state sponsored visa.

I am currently researching SA, suburbs, jobs, schools etc but I would be grateful for everyones thoughts and experiences.

Please PM me as I would be grateful if anyone can offer any advice, or even just a general chit chat would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Claire. x

Edited by noworriesmate
removed email address

Guest chrisandcord

hi claire we submitted our EOI on 4/7/12 and have just applied for the main visa. Just waiting for our case officer to be allocated then medicals and police checks will be done! Although we will have to hold off until January anyway as my wife is pregnant and cannot have the medical done until she has given birth. Any more specific info needed message me!

Chris