Whether applying SA SS before EOI is ok?

Guest mazher

Guest mazher

Hi everyone I have hired a migration agent who suggested to apply for SA SS before actually filling up EOI, this is because of my 55points with SA SS for 190 the points will increase to 60.

ACS done and positive,

SA SS applied on 18th Aug still waiting for response..

Now my question is

After getting SA SS approved and EOI submitted, do I have to wait to get invited or immediately my application will be picked up by DIAC?

please help me find the answer...

Guest bubbe2005
Hi everyone I have hired a migration agent who suggested to apply for SA SS before actually filling up EOI, this is because of my 55points with SA SS for 190 the points will increase to 60.

ACS done and positive,

SA SS applied on 18th Aug still waiting for response..

Now my question is

After getting SA SS approved and EOI submitted, do I have to wait to get invited or immediately my application will be picked up by DIAC?

please help me find the answer...

Like you I have 55 points and needing 5 points from SA SS. BUT I have already lodged my EOI, I updated it when i included my positive ACS skills assessment reference number. Correctly calculated 60 points with the SA SS. And I only selected SA State for sponsorship.

Guest bubbe2005

when you apply for SA SS you will need your EOI number!!!

Lodged your EOI now, upload your positive skills assessment reference number (ACS/TRA etc...), select only SA for state sponsorship, make sure it calculates your score to be 60 or more.

Apply for SA SS FREE and enter your EOI Id number.

• 2 weeks later...