Nintendo Wii

Guest Dean

This may seem an odd question but I am thinking about buying a Nintendo Wii in the UK, but will it play UK and Australia games when I eventually move to OZ...

Anybody already tried it?

Cheers

Dean

Guest Mich&Vin

Thats a very good question. I don't know the answer but I am hoping so cos my son will defo not want to go if his Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PS2 will not work! I hadn't thought about it before so am dying to find out! Hope its good news or thats another thing to have to worry about!

Guest graandjac

;)Good question , we got one for christmas ,so I wondeing the same thing, so I looked on e-bay in oz and it lookes like they run the same version PAL which is the same as here in the uk , so it should work and the games bought down under will work on the uk version. Cheers Graham

I presume the xbox games etc work . I know the Wii games in oz work in uk consoles as when we were over there we got one to keep the kiddies happy as they had to stay with the MIL while we went on own! Works fine so im told, i never get the chance to play it!:skeptical:

:pCome on Ian it's not that you dont get a chance its just that Harry is better than you;). Cheers Graham

:biglaugh: So true!

Trouble is it took longer to get it back on plane than it does for him to complete them :goofy:(smart a..!)

Good job he dont take after me!!

Guest graandjac
So much for the outdoor lifestyle then.:rolleyes:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Eh Pete its the only golf ive had since last October ....!!!!!! and thet was on our reccie in Adelaide:sad:, just coulden't face another round in this country. Cheers Graham