Time from invitation to acceptence

SwanseaJack

Hi Kathy,

Unfortunately I have no idea on this but I wonder wheteher SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation are two things?

Do we really need to wait for invitation even after our SS application is approved.

Thanks,

Mazher

Guest Delta Tango
Hi all

Just wandered what the average time from visa invitation to acceptance is. Just trying to work out time scales. Still waiting for invitation with fingers crossed but as I said time scales.

Thank you kathy

Hi Kathy

The immigration website is quoting 6 months for a 190 visa from date of visa lodgement, so that's the timescale i'm kind of working too, if it happens faster then all the better!!!

Hope this helps! :)

Delta

Guest Delta Tango
Hi Kathy,

Unfortunately I have no idea on this but I wonder wheteher SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation are two things?

Do we really need to wait for invitation even after our SS application is approved.

Thanks,

Mazher

Hi Mazher

I got my SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation on the same day, it is my understanding that if SA nominates you then the DIAC invitation comes through automatically :)

Good luck to you :)

Hi Mazher

I got my SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation on the same day, it is my understanding that if SA nominates you then the DIAC invitation comes through automatically :)

Good luck to you :)

From the date I got my SS and invite from the DIAC it took about 4 weeks until my visa was granted.