190 Visa Lodged Support Group

Guest Delta Tango

Guest Delta Tango

Hi

Thought it might be a nice idea to start a thread for people who have lodged their 190 visas and want to share their advise and queries.

I submitted mine 10/10/2012 and got my CO this morning!! Just need to get my PCC & meds sorted now :smile:

If another thread exists can someone please show me the way?...:wideeyed:

Delta

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mattkavanagh

Hi All,

We lodged our EOI for a 190 visa for SS for SA on 23rd August 2012, 9 weeks today!! still waiting for invite by SA and DIAC.

Good Luck to all

Matt :biggrin:

Guest Shandalina

Hi Delta Tango,

We applied for 190 visa on 1st July 2012 and received the Skillset invitation on 11th September. Once allocated a case officer we got the security clearances done (£80 fast check per adult ) and received the certificates 3 days after posting it off. We had our medical checks today at Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead (£570 for 2 adults and 2 children) . Brilliant, friendly and efficient staff on hand. We now wait a week or so and hopefully receive final visa approval. All going well,we aim to be in Adelaide 1st week of Jan 2013.

All the best !

Guest Delta Tango
Hi Delta Tango,

We applied for 190 visa on 1st July 2012 and received the Skillset invitation on 11th September. Once allocated a case officer we got the security clearances done (£80 fast check per adult ) and received the certificates 3 days after posting it off. We had our medical checks today at Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead (£570 for 2 adults and 2 children) . Brilliant, friendly and efficient staff on hand. We now wait a week or so and hopefully receive final visa approval. All going well,we aim to be in Adelaide 1st week of Jan 2013.

All the best !

Hi Shandalina

I think we are at the same stage, our CO was allocated really quickly, we got our police certificates back today (we also fast tracked) and they are now uploaded and had our medicals done on Friday (you got a bargain by the way, ours cost £580 for 2 adults!! But we were also very happy with the whole process) So fingers crossed we should hear soon! We are thinking of making the move around March time next year, all going well! :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

I am now waiting for the final decision - meds and police clearances are holding up the process since they are sent through the embassy (in Israel) and out of my control.

Good luck to everyone with your applications. My timeline is in the sig if anyone is interested. by the way - I did the application without an agent.

Geoff.

Hi all,

Once you get a CO it moves really fast, well it did for us

Our CO was issued on 5th Nov, we had already sent off our police checks they came back really quick & I sent them to our agent 10/11

our medicals were done on 30th Oct they liased with DIAC direct. (Ours were over £600+ for a family of 4 and we had to pay extra for hep B & C as hubby has tattoos)

and yesterday i opened my e-mail to this from our agent .....

'Congratulations you are now Australian Permanent Residents!'

EEk OMG OMG OMG

Keep us posted Im off to look at shipping prices, im sure it wont be long for you now :)

Emma :)

I am sorry deardos, I was actually trying to wish steve&emma2011 on their approvals.

Regarding your question,

Yes, 190 visa is replacement to 176 which was applicable earlier july2012 (if I am not incorrect).

Thanks..

Guest Delta Tango
Hi all,

Once you get a CO it moves really fast, well it did for us

Our CO was issued on 5th Nov, we had already sent off our police checks they came back really quick & I sent them to our agent 10/11

our medicals were done on 30th Oct they liased with DIAC direct. (Ours were over £600+ for a family of 4 and we had to pay extra for hep B & C as hubby has tattoos)

and yesterday i opened my e-mail to this from our agent .....

'Congratulations you are now Australian Permanent Residents!'

EEk OMG OMG OMG

Keep us posted Im off to look at shipping prices, im sure it wont be long for you now :)

Emma :)

Great news Steve & Emma, congratulations!! :wubclub: When are you planning to move?

Great news Steve & Emma, congratulations!! :wubclub: When are you planning to move?

Congrats Steve and Emma!!!

Thanks Guys.

Delta Tango we are still deciding on logistics, or how long it will take for me to clear out the house lol.

Prob looking aug/sept as then the boys can finish the current UK school yr and start the final term in Adelaide before xmas and hopefully they will have made some friends for over xmas, if that makes any sense.

Looking at flights & accommodation now as thats seems to be the best way to go and then we know its all sorted.

You should be getting your visa any day now, Keep us posted :jiggy:

xx

Guest Mattkavanagh

Hi all,

we received our invitation today from SA and DIAC, so excited. It took 13.5 weeks from lodging our EOI to getting an invite.

Good luck to all still waiting.

Matt :jiggy:

...and today we received the email - Visa Granted!! I'm actually in shock a little bit - its taking time to sink in but I'm ecstatic...

Hoping that you all get the same good news...

Geoff

Congratulations........

...and today we received the email - Visa Granted!! I'm actually in shock a little bit - its taking time to sink in but I'm ecstatic...

Geoff

Congrats geoffuZz!!!!

C ya in Adelaide soon!!!!

Guest inquisitive1

Geoff

hi geoff,

did they varify your employment details?

what did u provide to prove ur employment?

how much points did u have?...70 or more?

Guest laura coldwell

Helllloooo!! It feels as if I have been waiting ages to post in this thread :) I submitte dmy visa application the other day. I am so excited however, my agent told me it may take 5 months for the visa to process arghhh!! Also has anyone got any experience of front loading the visa application?

Thanks every one and congrats to those who got a recent grant xxxx