Telecomms Engineers

Guest smiling4

Guest smiling4

Hi guys I have been advised to post this on here, as I have it posted on another website......any takers :chatterbox:

sorry I should have said HI properly, excuse my manners, just desperately wanting to try and sort this......

Bit of a plea....if you are waiting for pathway D and it's return in some shape or form, then there is a possibility you can look at obtaining an Aussie qualification through an assessment and possible a little training. There is a migration agent who is currently looking at trying to arrange this process, but to make it viable they need appx 10/12 people to put through. If anyone is interested in finding out more, please eiher post on here or pm me, so I can give you the details.......would help us out enormously!!

Thank you in advance:wubclub:

Ems xsmile.gif

Guest cunnah10
Hi guys I have been advised to post this on here, as I have it posted on another website......any takers :chatterbox:

sorry I should have said HI properly, excuse my manners, just desperately wanting to try and sort this......

Bit of a plea....if you are waiting for pathway D and it's return in some shape or form, then there is a possibility you can look at obtaining an Aussie qualification through an assessment and possible a little training. There is a migration agent who is currently looking at trying to arrange this process, but to make it viable they need appx 10/12 people to put through. If anyone is interested in finding out more, please eiher post on here or pm me, so I can give you the details.......would help us out enormously!!

Thank you in advance:wubclub:

Ems xsmile.gif

Hi Could you give me some more info please!My name is Tom (44) been a telecom engineer in UK for the past 20 years (been subcontracting for many years now).

I know there is a major problem in SA getting employment in Telecom which is so worrying!

I would be very interested in any info and more details!I would be going out on a SIR visa with my wife and 4 kids!

Cheers

Tom

Guest smiling4

Hi - do you already have a positive skills assessment from the TRA - if so then then what I have to say will not be of any help.

If you don't have and you don't have a formal qualification or apprenticeship just years of experience, then a migration agent is trying to arrange with one of the TAFE colleges for a skills assessment to be done and if necessary a little bit of brush up training that would lead to an AQF III - if you have a positive skills assess was it recently if so would be interested to hear about it as the removal of pathway D has caused us major problems.

If this is of interest to you and you want the agents details let me know, as don't want it to look like I am trying to get them business, just that I know they are trying to work something out.

cheers

Guest cunnah10
Hi - do you already have a positive skills assessment from the TRA - if so then then what I have to say will not be of any help.

If you don't have and you don't have a formal qualification or apprenticeship just years of experience, then a migration agent is trying to arrange with one of the TAFE colleges for a skills assessment to be done and if necessary a little bit of brush up training that would lead to an AQF III - if you have a positive skills assess was it recently if so would be interested to hear about it as the removal of pathway D has caused us major problems.

If this is of interest to you and you want the agents details let me know, as don't want it to look like I am trying to get them business, just that I know they are trying to work something out.

cheers

Hi Again!

Yes have had everything accepted and recognised,state sponsorship from SA agreed and just waiting to have the all clear on Visa when meds and police clearances sent off!We didn't have any problems but we have been digging our heels for different reasons dithering wether to continue or not and starting the process 2 years ago now!Our agent has been brilliant though and talked us through everything how to word it all the lot!Just work experience going back 20 years but worded that at the beginning "2 years apprenticeship" then after that period and all the relevant training courses was fully qualified enough to go out on the job alone!Worked for us!Didn't realize rules had changed and you were having problems with the application being accepted!Thought you were trying to help guys get recognised for actual work once out there as in Adelaide Telecom employment a big problem!

If any help we went through an agent called "The Emmigration Group" based in chester!Couldn't fault them!If you want any contact details then just ask!

Good luck