The waiting game.....

Guest laura coldwell

Guest laura coldwell

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all OK and that plans are going well :)

I have to say that this current time is proving to be the most frustrating part of the process.

I submitted my SS on 11th Sep and it feels like I have been waiting for ages. It just feels like being in limbo. All of this waiting around is definately getting me down.

I have found flights I want to book but darent just yet (dont want to tempt fate).

Do you think its normal to feel that the last bits of the process are the most tedious?? I felt fine waiting 3 months for my ANMAC and waiting for my AHPRA.

Maybe its just the cold weather thats making me feel like this :goofy:

Hi Laura

I hear what your saying!lol

It took us almost exactly 12months from starting our visa process off to getting our visa........ I wanted to migrate so very badly and everyday felt I was totally in limbo - just waiting...always waiting, and then once youd received one part of the process....youd have to start waiting for the next part!lol

We all do it and yes, you're right, its very tedious - but you wait for the feeling when you get your visa and all the waiting around is forgotten!!

We all have to go through it, I know others may seem to take quicker...but we've all been on that same rollercoaster ride!

We've been here for over 5 years now - still loving it - believe me when I say its worth the wait.

Hang in there!

Sarahx

Guest laura coldwell
Hi Laura

I hear what your saying!lol

It took us almost exactly 12months from starting our visa process off to getting our visa........ I wanted to migrate so very badly and everyday felt I was totally in limbo - just waiting...always waiting, and then once youd received one part of the process....youd have to start waiting for the next part!lol

We all do it and yes, you're right, its very tedious - but you wait for the feeling when you get your visa and all the waiting around is forgotten!!

We all have to go through it, I know others may seem to take quicker...but we've all been on that same rollercoaster ride!

We've been here for over 5 years now - still loving it - believe me when I say its worth the wait.

Hang in there!

Sarahx

Hi Sarah,

Aw thanks so much for your reply :)

I know I cant actually wait for the visa grant day I actually have the chamagne on ice ha ha.

I am SO excited about touching down in Adelaide its just one of those things like you want it so badly it feels like it might never come true.

Where abouts are you? My friend is in the Barossa but I think were moving to Glenelg.

xx

Guest bubbe2005
I submitted my SS on 11th Sep

Immigration SA is currently processing applications received from 29 July 2012.

The standard processing time for state nomination applications is 14 weeks (this can change depending on the number of applications on hand at Immigration SA).

hang in there!

Guest laura coldwell

That bloomin SA webpage is a bit rubbish. It says it is processing applications from 29th July but I have read on here that someone who applied on 18th August got theirs through today. Also my agent said that another of their clients got a grant who applied ONE DAY before me..... wish they would update more often. x

That bloomin SA webpage is a bit rubbish. It says it is processing applications from 29th July but I have read on here that someone who applied on 18th August got theirs through today. Also my agent said that another of their clients got a grant who applied ONE DAY before me..... wish they would update more often. x

Hi

I dont't think something incorrect with the webpage because it says from 29th July (and not on or before 29July), moreover the department website says they have invitation round on 1st and 15th of every month.

A very goodluck to you, you should be getting your SA SS very soon...

Thanks

Mazher

Guest laura coldwell
Hi

I dont't think something incorrect with the webpage because it says from 29th July (and not on or before 29July), moreover the department website says they have invitation round on 1st and 15th of every month.

A very goodluck to you, you should be getting your SA SS very soon...

Thanks

Mazher

Hey Mazher,

Thanks so much for your reply..... fingers crossed for the next round :)

Thanks for the good luck wishes,

Laura xxx