Well, those 19 days went pretty darn quick!!:(
I have had a few days to think about it all and i am soo going to emigrate!!!!
Things that i have noticed since i got back:
1. Traffic is a nightmare! Tried to drive into town this afternoon but traffic was bad so turned round and came home. At least in Adelaide you can get to where you want to go, with very little hassle.
2. My house has definately shrunk!
3. I feel like there is no space and i am hemmed in, whether in or outside. The supernarket yesterday was awful, thought i was going to have trolley rage, again too many people in the UK, we are all fighting for a bit of space aren't we??
4. No farmers Union iced coffee
5. adelaide is a fantastic place to live and raise kids. I was lucky to have a tour of a high school and daughter and I both impressed. also accompained my friend to the hospital and dentist and again, both very clean and impressive.
6. the ozzie kids we very polite and helpful, we caught a number of buses with school kids and they got off their seats in order for other older people to sitdid not see any large groups of kids hanging doing nothing, even in the big shopping village opposite the high school!
in general i found the people to be really friendly and chatting whilst out shopping etc etc. and can't wait to go back asap.