No idea where to start!!

Guest claire1984

Guest claire1984

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help us out or point us in the right direction!! My partner and I have decided we want to relocate from UK to Adelaide. But I don't know where to start or what visa would be best for us. As my partner is 31 he can not get a working visa. I have read on websites about a state sponsored visa. Can anyone advise me how to go about this? We have a six year old daughter. I work as an Accounts Assistant; my job is not on the skills list as I’m not a qualified accountant yet. My partner works as a scaffolder.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Claire :smile:

We started the whole thing by going to an expo (in Bristol, it had all the state governments represented), and also there are migration agents which should give you a free evaluation. Go Maltida are very good so I have heard, I used a brilliant one called PTLabs - look for agents that are MARA certified and walk away if anyone starts on about up front fees.

Everyone probably started out just look you at some point, we had no idea either and some how we've ended up living here for the last 3 months.