Medicines and Medicals

Guest maxLIFE

Guest maxLIFE

Hi all,

Slowly but surely we are getting there! We have done our medicals which on the whole were fine. One of ours needed to be referred for a letter to our GP to comment on an anti-depressant prescription. There is no long term condition and these where prescribed as a short term solution.

My question is, will this affect our application? I have looked at DIAC website which is geared towards public health, safety, cost and impact on the Aussie health care system. :goofy:

In our case it is likely that the prescription won't be renewed anyway, so I can't see this having any implication in the future. Anyone any experience or knowledge of a similar circumstance? Please reassure us!

Your help is always appreciated.

maxLIFE