Hi there

1. I am currently on a holiday visa in Australia. (im almost 40). Back in the UK I am a self employed dj/ dj tutor/ events and entertainment manager and I have my own entertainment company and have been involved in this industry for 20+ years.

I have my National diploma in 'Music Performance and Promotion' and also a National Progression award in the 'Music Business'

I have a gentleman who wants to sponsor me as an dj in Australia ( he runs his own dj agency) The problem I have is he is a sole trader and sub contracts the work out to the entertainers (DJS). Is it possible for him to apply as a sponsor and be able to sponsor me?And if so does any one know how much it would cost

An alternative option to this could be

2. I have checked out a few websites and had some help from the forum regarding skilled visas and have came across two possibilities that will allow me to be able to live in Australia with my skills

RSMS Occupations List

211199 Actors, Dancers and Other Entertainers nec

Actors, Dancers and Other Entertainers nec - ANZSCO 211199

Immigration News RSS
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on email Share on twitter Share on myspace Share on google

Description This occupation group covers Actors, Dancers and Other Entertainers not elsewhere classified. This occupation group requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications or experience. Skill Level 1 Specialisations

  • Disc Jockey (Nightclub)
  • Motivational Speaker
  • Performance Artist
  • Public Speaker
  • Stunt Performer

I could also possibly put my skills onto this website

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thank you