Medical Advice

sueoc

HOPE I CAN HELP SOMEONE FROM BEING AS DISAPPOINTED AS I AM FOLLOWING MY RECENT MEDICAL. MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS TOO HIGH AND I HAVE TO HAVE A CARDIOLOGY REVIEW AND STABILISE MY BLOOD PRESSURE BEFORE VISA CAN BE GRANTED, MORE EXPENSE AND TIME :sad:. MY ADVICE TO ANYONE AWAITING THEIR MEDICAL IS TO HAVE A CHECK UP WITH THEIR OWN GP WELL BEFORE SEEING THE PANEL DOCTOR. YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE HAS TO BE 150/90 OR LESS TO PASS. IF I HAD SEEN MY OWN GP AND COMMENCED TREATMENT I WOULD ALMOST BE READY TO BOOK FLIGHTS THE STRESS OF THE VISA PROCESS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE ANYONE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

sorry to hear that sue its so frustrating medicals:arghh:

when we had ours afew weeks ago both me and hubs blood presure was high the first time she done it but went down the second time thank god!

told her it must be the stress of keeping 4 kids entertaind in the waiting room and filling out forms for me and all our kids as the hub dont even no their dates of birth LOL:biglaugh:

oh well fingers crossed for the both of us hey xxx

SUE I ALSO HAVE FOUR KIDS THOUGH ONE IS ALREADY IN OZ . MINE MIGHT WELL BE CAUSE OF MY HIGH BP AS PRIOR TO MEDS I WAS ALSO FILLING IN FORMS AND ORGANISING EVERYONE :arghh: STRESS LEVELS THROUGH THE ROOF AT THE MOMENT . I AM THE ONE WHO STARTED THE WHOLE MIGRATION PROCESS AND TEENAGERS ARE NOT THAT KEEN SO I HOPE I CAN SORT OUT MY BLOOD PRESSURE AS I HAVE ALREADY GOT A JOB TO GO TO IN ADELAIDE AND HOUSE UP FOR SALE HOPE TO BE OUT THERE IN JULY . ..............:arghh:STRESSED SUE

I sympathise with you, when my hubby and daughter had to have their medicals, both of them had setbacks. Our daughter was considered small for her age, she was 6 months and I had to get a letter from the child health nurse saying although she was below 3rd percentile, she was following the growth curve adequately.

My husband the night before went on a bit of an extended drinking session,nerves I suppose, felt really off the day after, the medical was at 4pm and was feeling worse. I was ready to throttle him. His urine test came back positive with evidence of infection and he had to have further blood tests. He was actually coming down with a nast cold and it was just his body excreting the byproducts of the infection. A week later he passed.

My hubby is from Liverpool and daughter no 1( that one mentioned up there) was born in Fazakerley hospital.

Fingers crossed for you all,

Rachel

Sue And Dave Just Noticed You Are From Liverpool So Are We. We Live In Halewood Village I Am A Nurse We Are Going On 457 Visa Sue 49 Billy 51 Joseph 22 Ryan 17 Liam 15 Michael 26 Already Working In Oz

hi sue yep from liverpool old swan and we are going on a 175 skilled visa.

sounds like youve got your hands full with all them teens:wacko:

i will be like you in 5-10 years down the line, any tips LOL

what do ur kids thing about going over? oldest is itching to get over there sam 7 dosent want to go:nah: talking him around though!

how far into the prosses are ya? xxx

Hi Sue My Boys Are Not That Keen To Go But We Know That It Is In Their Best Interest That We Give Them A Chance In Life That Many Others Do Not Have. I Wish I Had Made This Decision When My Boys Were Small Like Your Kids. We Started The Process In November 2007 After I Attended A Seminar Organised By The South Australian Government Held Here In Liverpool. Things Have Moved Very Quickly I Got A Recruitment Ageny And Have Simply Followed Their Advice...... I Am Now Registered To Work As A Nurse In Sa......they Organised Job Interview And I Have Got A Job In Flinders Private Hospital With Full Sponsorship .....visa Application In Case Officer Processing Visa......just Medicals Holding Us Up.

Are You Having Any Trouble Selling Your House? We Have Only Had One Viewing So Far.

• 2 weeks later...

hi rachel,

was looking for people on PIA that are from Liverpool, and came across you!

We are in Crosby, and I work as a teacher in Norris Green. We are coming in December we hope, and hubbie going for medicals this week, hence me looking at this thred! We have teenagers, Jack is 18 and Sammie is 20, and has been travelling in OZ last year and has come back with OZ boyfriend. We have been looking at houses in Plympton.....what are your thoughts? want somewhere were there are hotels/bars things to do....like live music . do you recommend? thanks ceri (43) and chris(53)

Guest squirt

hi

just wondering if anyone can help, my oh has high blood pressure but is on medication to stabilize it, just applying for the vetassess now but we are a bit concerned that when we get to the medicals stage it will be a problem and it will affect our application. Any info would be great.

thanks

Sara (36)

Ian (38) carpenter

Kirbie (11)

CERI hope medicals went ok, sorry no advice on where to live nightlife etc, but my son is over there at the moment (26) and loving it. We cannot wait to get there. I imagine you are an a similar visa 457 to me and mine, so how will you get your children over as they will not count as dependants?

How is housr selling going, we are starting to get worried as I have agreed to start work in July so hubby will have to stay if no sale:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad: Also nice to see your hubby over 50 like mine, he was begining to think he was the oldest on rhis site