Thread: Need Advice!

0 times

Need Advice!

Hello All!
      I have three question for state sponsorship in South Australia.
      1. If I join any University in South Australia for my PhD by research option on 190 visa sponsored by South Australia, then I would be paying domestic fees or international fees? I have read that for the first two years I would be treated as international student for fee paying purposes.

2. Also, please tell about the job market in whole of South Australia? I am Industrial Engineer and willing to do any kind of job for start-up.

3. What is the basic cost of living in South Australia? I mean I need a bed to sleep, bathroom to use and two vegetarian meals (this is for initial time only during job hunt).

All your replies and comments are really appreciated.

Rostrevor, Adelaide
      1285 times
      If you are considering doing a PHD in Australia then I would suggest contacting the University you are considering as you may be able to get a scholarship or research grant that will cover the cost of your studies/research and possibly even provide living costs. I don't know that much about them but I suspect the availability will depend on what your research proposal is and in what field.