• Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Thread: Need Advice!

    1. #1

      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      0 times

      Need Advice!

      Hello All!
      I have three question for state sponsorship in South Australia.
      1. If I join any University in South Australia for my PhD by research option on 190 visa sponsored by South Australia, then I would be paying domestic fees or international fees? I have read that for the first two years I would be treated as international student for fee paying purposes.

      2. Also, please tell about the job market in whole of South Australia? I am Industrial Engineer and willing to do any kind of job for start-up.

      3. What is the basic cost of living in South Australia? I mean I need a bed to sleep, bathroom to use and two vegetarian meals (this is for initial time only during job hunt).

      All your replies and comments are really appreciated.


    2. #2

      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Rostrevor, Adelaide
      1285 times
      If you are considering doing a PHD in Australia then I would suggest contacting the University you are considering as you may be able to get a scholarship or research grant that will cover the cost of your studies/research and possibly even provide living costs. I don't know that much about them but I suspect the availability will depend on what your research proposal is and in what field.



    Similar Threads

    1. Aviation career advice/net-working advice please
      By snowy10 in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: 14-06-2011, 05:24 PM
    2. Looking for some advice
      By bigmove2009 in forum Money & Finance
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 04-03-2009, 08:46 AM
    3. Hi! And advice if possible, plz
      By marley123 in forum Welcome
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 23-06-2008, 01:34 AM
    4. advice please
      By jayandfamily in forum Aussie Chat
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 14-06-2008, 02:07 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums