Still waiting for SA SS!!!!!

Guest The travelling brummie's

Hi All,

We submitted our SS on 15th Aug!! Im sure i have seen a few people who submitted after that and have had theres granted?!

This waiting game is killing us, checking emails everyday etc!!

I know its the worst, I dont mean to sound like a grump but its really getting to me at the moment, the fact that we havent even put our main application in yet is a killer!!!

Good things come to those who wait!! :)

Guest Chris_J

Have you checked your spam mail or junk? Never know.... Hold out but that does seem a long time I take it you're logging into the SA gov website too each day to look at the same status :-(

Guest laura coldwell
Hi All' date='

We submitted our SS on 15th Aug!! Im sure i have seen a few people who submitted after that and have had theres granted?!

This waiting game is killing us, checking emails everyday etc!![/quote']

I would maybe email them?? x

Immigration SA is currently processing applications received from 22 August 2012.The standard processing time for state nomination applications is 14 weeks (this can change depending on the number of applications on hand at Immigration SA). This page is regularly updated with current processing times.

If an applicant has submitted multiple applications for state nomination, please be advised that Immigration SA will only process the most recently submitted application. All other applications will be refused. Should you have multiple applications submitted, please emailgsm.sa@sa.gov.au"] gsm.sa@sa.gov.au[/email] to advise which application/s you wish to withdraw.

My Migration agent has done all the work for us....... She generally emails me with any updates and have been sending her emails every 2 weeks, heard anything? heard anything? she keeps saying wont be long now. Do yout hink i should email SA directly myself? Would the outcome of our application go to her email or would i get an email directly?

Sorry for all the questions....

Its getting a little rediculous now!

I am not a skeptic i am just wondering why my state sponsorship has taken 16 weeks to process if our nominated occupation is in high demand, thats all. Im sure you know yourself if you have an application in or have had one in how frustrating is it waiting for each step of the process to happen.

Guest laura coldwell
I am not a skeptic i am just wondering why my state sponsorship has taken 16 weeks to process if our nominated occupation is in high demand' date=' thats all. Im sure you know yourself if you have an application in or have had one in how frustrating is it waiting for each step of the process to happen.[/quote']

Oh no, has your SS still not come through :( what did your agent say? x

Guest laura coldwell

I would be complaining. You submitted in August if i remember correctly?

mmigration SA is currently processing applications received from 5 September 2012.

The standard processing time for state nomination applications is 14 weeks (this can change depending on the number of applications on hand at Immigration SA). This page is regularly updated with current processing times.

If an applicant has submitted multiple applications for state nomination, please be advised that Immigration SA will only process the most recently submitted application. All other applications will be refused. Should you have multiple applications submitted, please emailgsm.sa@sa.gov.au"] gsm.sa@sa.gov.au[/email] to advise which application/s you wish to withdraw.

Hi Laura, Nope still not heard. I emailed agent she said she will check her emails today and get back to me this afternoon. I understand she is busy with thousands of emails and cases BUT this is driving us crazy, Im sure she will get back to me today and say it has been accepted!

What a mare!

Guest laura coldwell
Hi Laura' date=' Nope still not heard. I emailed agent she said she will check her emails today and get back to me this afternoon. I understand she is busy with thousands of emails and cases BUT this is driving us crazy, Im sure she will get back to me today and say it has been accepted!

What a mare![/quote']

Hello, I got mine through today along with an invite and I applied in September. I hope you manage to get it sorted as soon as possible. Its horrible being kept waiting :( x

waiting makes you crazy..I am also waiting, as applied for SA SS on 5th Nov only, I think I wont get any answer till Jan 2013..

Anyone like me who have applied for SA SS in Oct end or NOV 1st week?? please update..we only can help each other as well give moral support..I hope they are not closed for 3 weeks in Xmas??

waiting makes you crazy..I am also waiting, as applied for SA SS on 5th Nov only, I think I wont get any answer till Jan 2013..

Anyone like me who have applied for SA SS in Oct end or NOV 1st week?? please update..we only can help each other as well give moral support..I hope they are not closed for 3 weeks in Xmas??

There is no doubt that they will be closed for Christmas :sad: This is proved by the time

Update

PS Applied 16 Oct Still waiting ...

Edited by Linkor

Hi Linkor,

Just last night I saw on SA website that now the are processing applications received from 2nd October, so now you are quite close mate..As they do fro 15 days when they mention any date..so, may be by next weekend you will hear some news..and I m 3wks after you..so, more waiting..