How do i get my daughter here ???

star123

Good morning all -

Just looking for some info/advice really, myself, husband and 6 of our 7 children moved over on PR visas in February 2012, leaving our eldest daughter in the UK, she has a fiance and a baby - they have been over to visit and have decided they would, if they could, move over here to be with us.

However, we are unsure on what visa route to take - some details are:

My daughter is the eldest of 7, ALL her brothers and sisters are over here in Australia and of course Me, her Mother. My husband (her step father) is also here. Her Father lives in the Uk, she has no other family in the UK.

Her Fiance is a Bank Manager for a large Bank in UK, even tho he is young he has a great career etc and hopefully he could continue that over here.

So, whats the best visa route for them really - have tried looking for all the info on Family Sponsored Visa but its somewhat confusing !!!

Hoping that you guys may be able to shred some light on the best option for them?

Thanks all very much its very appreciated....

Good morning all -

Just looking for some info/advice really, myself, husband and 6 of our 7 children moved over on PR visas in February 2012, leaving our eldest daughter in the UK, she has a fiance and a baby - they have been over to visit and have decided they would, if they could, move over here to be with us.

However, we are unsure on what visa route to take - some details are:

My daughter is the eldest of 7, ALL her brothers and sisters are over here in Australia and of course Me, her Mother. My husband (her step father) is also here. Her Father lives in the Uk, she has no other family in the UK.

Her Fiance is a Bank Manager for a large Bank in UK, even tho he is young he has a great career etc and hopefully he could continue that over here.

So, whats the best visa route for them really - have tried looking for all the info on Family Sponsored Visa but its somewhat confusing !!!

Hoping that you guys may be able to shred some light on the best option for them?

Thanks all very much its very appreciated....

From what you have posted:

A Remaining Relative visa is not possible, because your daughter's father is not an Australian permanent resident.

A child visa is not possible.

Skilled migration might be possible.

A student visa might be possible, but would be expensive.

It is possible that there is no viable visa strategy.

May I suggest you put the full facts of the case to a registered migration agent for an assessment?