• Page 1006 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 650690695699610041005100610071008101610561106 ... LastLast
    Results 10,051 to 10,060 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #10051

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Virk6oct View Post
      Burraaaa.... Got visa today..... Thanks everyone and best of luck to everyone
      Congratulations mate !!!!! enjoy

    2. #10052

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      150
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      Hi 25sept887 .
      Our timeline is same..
      Would you likr to share What docs did CO asked for??

    3. #10053

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sahirchamp View Post
      Hi 25sept887 .
      Our timeline is same..
      Would you likr to share What docs did CO asked for??
      Hi Sahirchamp, Co requested

      residential proof
      Form 1221 (i already submitted when apply).

      we all 17th and 18th dec (CO allocated) still waiting. I think we all have same CO.....So Slow

    4. #10054

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks guys and best of luck

    5. #10055

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 25SEP887 View Post
      Hi Sahirchamp, Co requested

      residential proof
      Form 1221 (i already submitted when apply).

      we all 17th and 18th dec (CO allocated) still waiting. I think we all have same CO.....So Slow
      After uploading all the documents the case officer requested from that day we have to wait 30 days more to finalise our file guys

    6. #10056

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      150
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      I think its been over 30days..
      Two of my friends got 189 approved within 2 weeks...i dont know why they hold on yo 887 applicats so long.. When they did all the formalities while lodging 489 .. So unfair... Loosing patience..
      25SEP887 likes this.

    7. #10057

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sahirchamp View Post
      I think its been over 30days..
      Two of my friends got 189 approved within 2 weeks...i dont know why they hold on yo 887 applicats so long.. When they did all the formalities while lodging 489 .. So unfair... Loosing patience..
      agree with Sahirchamp its been over 30 days and loosing patience, really unfair Sahir...........

    8. #10058

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      150
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      If you count on 28 working days.. Then it falls on 1 Feb

    9. #10059
      Anu
      Anu is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      82
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sahirchamp View Post
      If you count on 28 working days.. Then it falls on 1 Feb
      Lets give it another one week....
      25SEP887 likes this.

    10. #10060

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      33
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hello Members, my child's (secondary applicant) passport has expired even though I applied 887 on online with incorrect date. I filled and submitted incorrect information form with application. does anyone had same situation or what will happen to application ? valid/invalid ?

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums