• Page 1039 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast
    Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rav002 View Post
      Hi all, Just a quick one, helping out my mate here, he recently got married while on 489 visa and due to launch 887 in 3 months, wanted to bring his wife to Australia asap before applying for 887, what are the visa options he can go for and can we add spouse on 887 visa. Any info greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi Rav002

This Topic has been discussed on this so many times.for better detail read previous pages.

To Answer your query:Just ask your mate to add his wife on his 489 visa.and then apply for 887 as per his usual time.ask him not to waste time.just add her on 489 first and then apply for 887 all together .she will get PR easily.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      anyone lucky today guys ??

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi
      I'm a new member. please enlighten me regarding my confusions. i'm on 489 visa where my two years stay in designated area condition will fulfil this July 2016, but 1 year full-time job requirement is not fulfil yet. i find it's very hard to find a full-time job in designated area.
      however, i started driving taxi under ABN from last august and usually drive 4 days a week over 45hrs p/wk. and also work in a retail shop casually.
      now my questions are:
      1. is driving Taxi is acceptable as self-employment to immigration?
      2. if yes, how can i be considered as full time worker..work 35 hrs p/wk is ok or do i need to work five days?
      3. can i include my other job with self employment
      4. what are the documents should i have to keep and collect as evidences to prove my full time work?
      5. after start driving taxi i only took a week off ...should i deduct that week from one year?

i've a lot of questions..please share ur experience and information. thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi!!
      i have booked my flight to visit my mother as its more than 2&1/2years. I initiated on 5th of Jan. Tried to contact immi to inform about my travel plan. No luck.
      planned to stay overseas for couple of month. Am really confused as I wasn't aware that I have to be here in Australia during grant :(

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      NO updates today ???

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys

2 Months after getting the CO Allocated i was today asked to provide the following Documents. These were all submitted but for some reason was requested once again.

1. Rental Receipts
      2. Bank statements
      3. PAYG records for 2014 & 2015 year ending
      4. Employment contract
      5. Energy Bill

Applied for 887 on 27/09/2015 and a bit surprised that after nearly 5 months further documents were requested. Fingers crossed i should have an update soon.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hossain View Post
      hi
      I'm a new member. please enlighten me regarding my confusions. i'm on 489 visa where my two years stay in designated area condition will fulfil this July 2016, but 1 year full-time job requirement is not fulfil yet. i find it's very hard to find a full-time job in designated area.
      however, i started driving taxi under ABN from last august and usually drive 4 days a week over 45hrs p/wk. and also work in a retail shop casually.
      now my questions are:
      1. is driving Taxi is acceptable as self-employment to immigration?
      2. if yes, how can i be considered as full time worker..work 35 hrs p/wk is ok or do i need to work five days?
      3. can i include my other job with self employment
      4. what are the documents should i have to keep and collect as evidences to prove my full time work?
      5. after start driving taxi i only took a week off ...should i deduct that week from one year?

i've a lot of questions..please share ur experience and information. thanks in advance
      Hi HOSSAIN,
      These are answers to your questions.

1 TAXI Driving is accepted as a self employment by immigration.
      2 You can provide MPTP LOGIN HISTORY FROM TAXI SERVICE COMMISSION MOST OF MY FRIEND WHO DRIVE TAXI WERE ASKED TO SUBMIT LOGIN HISTORY
      Login history can be easily taken from tasi service commission by writing them email. It takes one week.
      3 yes you should provide details of other job also .
      4 Tax return , your GST statement letter from taxi depot and login history from taxi service commission are enough . all my friends submitted them
      5 No need to deduct one week as much much i know but not sure about this.
      Hope this will help.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Preet View Post
      Hi HOSSAIN,
      These are answers to your questions.

1 TAXI Driving is accepted as a self employment by immigration.
      2 You can provide MPTP LOGIN HISTORY FROM TAXI SERVICE COMMISSION MOST OF MY FRIEND WHO DRIVE TAXI WERE ASKED TO SUBMIT LOGIN HISTORY
      Login history can be easily taken from tasi service commission by writing them email. It takes one week.
      3 yes you should provide details of other job also .
      4 Tax return , your GST statement letter from taxi depot and login history from taxi service commission are enough . all my friends submitted them
      5 No need to deduct one week as much much i know but not sure about this.
      Hope this will help.
      Thanks Preet for ur helpful information,

Could you let me know please that how often should i collect MPTP LOGIN HISTORY. is it need to be collected every month or end of the year?
      thanks again

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi Steve just want to check with u did u attach this documents when you applied for 887

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve887 View Post
      Hi Guys

2 Months after getting the CO Allocated i was today asked to provide the following Documents. These were all submitted but for some reason was requested once again.

1. Rental Receipts
      2. Bank statements
      3. PAYG records for 2014 & 2015 year ending
      4. Employment contract
      5. Energy Bill

Applied for 887 on 27/09/2015 and a bit surprised that after nearly 5 months further documents were requested. Fingers crossed i should have an update soon.
      Hi Steve887
      same happened with Anu, Hope will get good news very soon.i am still waiting,no news yet.

•