• Page 104 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 454941021031041051061141542046041104 ... LastLast
    Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      hello, the same as me sponsor by relative and living in designated area. i uploaded phone bill, school letter, bank letter, vicroad letter showing address from 2010 to 2013. with work, i uploaded group certificate, pay slip, employer reference letter sign by director of the company, ato tax return all from 2010 to 2013. applied online.
      hi vince887 ,

Thanks for reply ,did you apply online or applied with paper application and did you work full time on your nominated occupation or other occupation cause i am not working in my nominated occupation,i am asking this because i dont have any idea either fulltime work will be considered in any other occupation rather then nominated occupation.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      hi guy, just an update. for the first two week of september, there are 5 PR granted. this is a very good news. this is probably the most PR granted month ever since 2013. hope for another 5 or 10 more PR granted till end of the month. good luck guys.
      One would hope they process WAY more than 5 or 10. 475 to 887 requires least evidence than any other visa type as there are just really 3 requirements:

• Live in your allocated designated area for 2 years or more (easy to prove)
      • Work for 1 year of more of the 2 years (easy to prove)
      • kept your side clean, no criminal record whilst here (easy to prove)

All other formalities were done as part of the 475 application. The issue with processing was in fact the previous Rudd & Gillard government who was so inefficient, many departments grinded to a halt. This is now hopefully changing with a proper government in place!

Does anyone know when Muraliganesh applied, as its useful to know where the department now are with applications?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      I am not sure but whoever is taking care of this excel sheet has not put me in. Well there's not much a change in my status though. Still waiting for a CO.

Please update my application date was 17/02/2013.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by kelasen View Post
      I am not sure but whoever is taking care of this excel sheet has not put me in. Well there's not much a change in my status though. Still waiting for a CO.

Please update my application date was 17/02/2013.
      Hello Kelasen, you have to put yourself in the list. it's not the sheet owner responsibility to put everyone in the list. he already set it up.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hello Kelasen, you have to put yourself in the list. it's not the sheet owner responsibility to put everyone in the list. he already set it up.
      Thanks Vince887, all done.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      hi guy, just an update. for the first two week of september, there are 5 PR granted. this is a very good news. this is probably the most PR granted month ever since 2013. hope for another 5 or 10 more PR granted till end of the month. good luck guys.
      I called the DIAC today, and the Lady in Sydney service centre with accent told me the 6 months was after the allocated date. I told her she was wrong, and then her supervisor picked up the phone to confirm 6 months means processing time after your lodged date.

Therefore, Brisbane processing centre should be the office with high complain.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      supervisor was also wrong :)

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by from475to887 View Post
      Hi, applying from 475 to 887 only requires IELTS for some secondary applicants [when from non-English speaking countries I think, it did for me, so I did the test (again) and attached the results]. That will be the reason why it is in the checklist.
      Hi there, you are right, it is apply only for second applicant only. in my case , i'm the main applicant. That why i am so confuse. And most the documents in the check list i already attached. and i don't know why it till require in the checklists ? it is just the automatic system checklists?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      thanks for your reply Vince887, can i ask you? do you know about document checkists ? is it the list you have to repare when the co contact you? because i already submit all those doc when i applied. why till we have the check lists ? thanks

•