• Page 1051 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 515519511001104110491050105110521053106111011151 ... LastLast
    Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Nov16,

I applied on 1st November 2016.

After that They asked on 1st march to resubmit police clearance as i have wrongly submitted standard disclosure.
      later i have submitted comprehensive disclousure.
      Now my application status is "assessment in Progress" and "This application is currently being assessed".

What does it mean?

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      G'day Everybody..!

Kind of desperated as my case officer haven't responded to the document request which I have made on 14th February. Anyway quick question to the guys those who are on top of the table,
      * are you guys still active members in this forum or;
      * any of you got the final grant but haven't passed that information to update the table in this forum or;
      * are you been requested further information but still awaiting for specific documents to submit (scenarios such as waiting for overseas police clearance)?

I am bit curious that Immi web site clearly mentioned that 887 visa subclass is processing in the order in which they are received, See the link below;
      https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/8

According to the table in this forum that evidently break that Immi statement as some applicant have been received their grant those who are applied even few weeks after I lodged my application. Is this possible if their processing method is 'First In First Out'?

Cheers Guys
      Last edited by 24Nov2015; 14-03-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sayka2012 View Post
      Hi Nov16,

I applied on 1st November 2016.

After that They asked on 1st march to resubmit police clearance as i have wrongly submitted standard disclosure.
      later i have submitted comprehensive disclousure.
      Now my application status is "assessment in Progress" and "This application is currently being assessed".

What does it mean?
      hi sakya...
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...ction=eVisa%20

check in this site once ur status may be it will be helpful for u

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all

Can anyone please send me a sample statutory declaration latter, i need to write one for my residency proof for 3 months because i was sharing a flat with someone and didn't had any bills at that stage.
      Thanks heaps in advance.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for a while now since I was on 489.
      Have recently been granted 887 and below is the timeline:

Granted visa 489: 14 Nov 2013
      Applied for visa 887: 15 Nov 2015
      Granted visa 887: 09 Mar 2016

All I did was following the prompts and steps to complete the online application form, submitted application, then attached evidence required like proof of employment & police clearance.

Did not get a case officer - it was a direct grant. For people who have been waiting for a long time - don't stress out and be patient!
      My friend was granted his visa after a 5 months wait and I waited for 4 months. He had a CO and I didn't. Every one is different!
      Bal67 likes this.

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 24Nov2015 View Post
      G'day Everybody..!

Kind of desperated as my case officer haven't responded to the document request which I have made on 14th February. Anyway quick question to the guys those who are on top of the table,
      * are you guys still active members in this forum or;
      * any of you got the final grant but haven't passed that information to update the table in this forum or;
      * are you been requested further information but still awaiting for specific documents to submit (scenarios such as waiting for overseas police clearance)?

I am bit curious that Immi web site clearly mentioned that 887 visa subclass is processing in the order in which they are received, See the link below;
      https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/8

According to the table in this forum that evidently break that Immi statement as some applicant have been received their grant those who are applied even few weeks after I lodged my application. Is this possible if their processing method is 'First In First Out'?

Cheers Guys
      Still waiting. ....will complete my 6 months next week....hope to get it by then.....

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
      Still waiting. ....will complete my 6 months next week....hope to get it by then.....
      Hopefully this week you will get luck email...stay positive.....👍
      Anu and 25SEP887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Congrats mate...all the best ...enjoy��

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi Nov 16 my file also opened in 1st march co requested functional English for my partner that I submitted very next day and still waiting I hope I will get response this week

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
      Hi Anu

Thanks for the prompt respond.

May be I am going further down and asking too much information, did you change your nominated regional area during your conditional 2 years? The reason why I am asking, I rang my lawyer today and questioned the progress of my application. He advised me that it will take 7 to 8 months as I have change my nominated regional area. I realised straight a way that he is creating a story to shut me up. I am just wondering how many 887 applicant in this forum who were staying in the nominated regional area but still application process time takes more than usually expected 3 months?

Cheers

Pivi

•