| || |
I have applied for 887 on 3rd MArch and yet to get a CO. Any idea how long it'll take for appointment (in 2016)
12 th April. Still 887 batch is 17th November. Is it true? anyone who's applied after this got any response?
It seems mine will reach 2017 :O (i've lodged only on 2nd March '16)
NOT EVEN 1 VISA GOT APPROVED OF ANY MEMBER FROM LAST one MONTH TIME. I THINK NEED TO WAKE IMMI UP BY CALLING. ANY SUGGESTIONS ??
Dont understand at all..what to do? applied nov-2...requested for PC again on 1st march as i submitted standard disclosure of PC...then i have uploaded correct PC on 10th March...after that status has been changed to "Assessment in Progress"...then no update till now...i sent email on last friday but no response for that as well...
any suggestion please...?
Hope everyone is OK and soon to hear good news from any member who applied for 887.
I'm on 489 visa currently and gonna apply for 887 on 18th-April.
I went through the immigration website and got the check list of documents. Preparing all package but still have some questions:
1. Do I need to provide my Super documents as well for my job?
2. which one is required ANP or NPC? or is there any difference at all as in immi website has mentioned ANP.
3. I've been living in a shared house with other people for 8 months. how can I show my residency proof for that 8 months?
4. To have or not to have the Private health insurance has any effect on the case or irrelevant totally?
5. And more important which is my the biggest concern; my wife which is the dependent in 489 and 887 visa has provided her functional English documents for 489 visa (overall 5.0). and the test result is still valid till 10-May-16. Shall I have any stress about providing new test result or paying installment?
I know that;s too many questions but I;m sure all you guys have been through this process and questions.
Appreciate all your help :)