Hope everyone is OK and soon to hear good news from any member who applied for 887.
I'm on 489 visa currently and gonna apply for 887 on 18th-April.
I went through the immigration website and got the check list of documents. Preparing all package but still have some questions:
1. Do I need to provide my Super documents as well for my job?
2. which one is required ANP or NPC? or is there any difference at all as in immi website has mentioned ANP.
3. I've been living in a shared house with other people for 8 months. how can I show my residency proof for that 8 months?
4. To have or not to have the Private health insurance has any effect on the case or irrelevant totally?
5. And more important which is my the biggest concern; my wife which is the dependent in 489 and 887 visa has provided her functional English documents for 489 visa (overall 5.0). and the test result is still valid till 10-May-16. Shall I have any stress about providing new test result or paying installment?
I know that;s too many questions but I;m sure all you guys have been through this process and questions.
Appreciate all your help :)