• Page 1074 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 745749741024106410721073107410751076108411241174 ... LastLast
    Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 12932
    Like Tree2524Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #10731

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Congrats to all who've got the grant. Good luck to people who are waiting.
      Just a quick question, i'm going to apply 887 in 3 weeks(26th May) from 489, question is i need to travel overseas in June (Don't know for how long but more than a month for Sure). Does it affect my 887 application in any way? and Do i need to be in Australia when the decision is being made? Has anybody done this and got PR without any dramas. btw i still got my 489 valid till Feb 2018.
      Thanks in advance.

    2. #10732

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      90
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rav002 View Post
      Congrats to all who've got the grant. Good luck to people who are waiting.
      Just a quick question, i'm going to apply 887 in 3 weeks(26th May) from 489, question is i need to travel overseas in June (Don't know for how long but more than a month for Sure). Does it affect my 887 application in any way? and Do i need to be in Australia when the decision is being made? Has anybody done this and got PR without any dramas. btw i still got my 489 valid till Feb 2018.
      Thanks in advance.
      Your travel wont effect 887, Yes you need to be in Australia at the time of decision but you need to convert your bridging VISA A to Bridging VISA B before overseas travel, if your bridging VISA A is Active.

      Hope this help

    3. #10733

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      140
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      updated eleven4


      user application date case officer visa grant
      jazlin 21st aug
      gurinder5 11th sep
      anu 24th sep 17th dec
      25sep887 25th sep 17th dec 17th march 2016
      will25sept 25th sep 18th dec
      steve887 27th sep 18th dec
      prasad 5th oct
      karan 6th oct 18-jan-16
      virk6oct 6th oct 22-jan-16
      thamma 6th oct 2 feb 16
      venky 8th oct 17 feb 16
      tom887 8th oct 18 feb 16 27 April 2016
      anu0910 9th oct 5 feb 16
      jilbu 15 oct 15
      canjib23 19th oct 9 feb 2016 25 feb 16
      krazzy10 19th oct 7 jan 16
      ksareen 19th oct 10 feb 16
      anky 19th oct 8th nov
      gur14 25th oct 8 feb 2016 12 feb 16
      harry 30 th oct 26th feb 2016
      beni31oct 31st oct 17th feb 16
      887nov2 2nd nov 16 feb 2016
      puitta 5th nov 18th feb 16
      Nov06 6th Nov 2015 18th Feb 16
      sayka2012 6 Nov 2015
      jaspreet singh 13 nov 4th march 2016
      wangchuk 14th nov 29th feb 2016
      nov 14 14 nov 15 1st march 16 31st march 2016
      nov 16 16 nov 30th march 2016
      nov 23 23 nov 15 19th april 2016
      antu 30th nov 18th feb 16
      cuixiying 30 th nov 15 15th april 2016
      sanjeev kathuria 1st dec 15 30 dec 15
      dec5 5th dec 15 27 April 2016
      kumar71279 8th Dec 2015
      887visa 13 dec 15
      saab 13 dec 15
      ssharma33 23rd dec 15
      eric 4th jan 16
      dayouxia 4th jan 2016
      shudhalini 5 th jan 16
      mappy

      887ak
      10th january 16

      15th january 16
      preet


      jan 25
      21st january 16


      25th january 2016
      14th april 2016
      18 jan 887 18 jan 2016
      dean85 28th Jan 2016
      feb887 1 feb 16
      wgar 16 feb 16
      nonono001 25th feb 16
      25febapplied 25th feb 16
      soh887 12th march 2016
      eleven4

      bal67

      punj
      11th April 2016

      15th april 16

      24th April 2016

    4. #10734

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      you must get bridging VISA B if you are travelling after filing 887 visa. otherwise you might face problem at immigration while returning back.
      good luck

    5. #10735

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      2
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KUMAR71279 View Post
      you must get bridging VISA B if you are travelling after filing 887 visa. otherwise you might face problem at immigration while returning back.
      good luck
      Thanks for the suggestions guys, i still got my 489 visa active till Feb 2018 so i don't think i need a bridging visa B if i travel within that date, while 887 is under process. Well i could be wrong? Anymore suggestions?

    6. #10736

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      140
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
      Thanks for the suggestions guys, i still got my 489 visa active till Feb 2018 so i don't think i need a bridging visa B if i travel within that date, while 887 is under process. Well i could be wrong? Anymore suggestions?


      yes you are right if still confuse call immi 😊

    7. #10737

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      101
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
      Thanks for the suggestions guys, i still got my 489 visa active till Feb 2018 so i don't think i need a bridging visa B if i travel within that date, while 887 is under process. Well i could be wrong? Anymore suggestions?
      Check below info in your Bridging visa grant notice

      Travel overseas
      This bridging visa only allows you to remain in Australia. When you leave Australia, your
      bridging visa will cease.
      As you are a holder of valid Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa that allows you to
      leave and return to Australia, the department recommends that you either:
      ● apply for and be granted a Bridging visa B (which you can only do if you already hold a
      Bridging visa A or a Bridging visa B) before you travel or
      ● contact your case officer as soon as you return to Australia

    8. #10738

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      54
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      you can update mine as well. I applied for 887 on 2nd March. No communication after :)
      Good work though. this information is very useful

    9. #10739

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      54
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

      ombudsman

      as i mentioned earlier i have applied for 887 on 2nd March

      Also anyone know whether complaining to ombudsman is effective? not specifically on 887, but because we dont have any option to get spouse a visa when we are on 887 (they even reject tourist visa of 887 's spouses)

      Thanks

      Quote Originally Posted by 887visa View Post
      updated eleven4


      user application date case officer visa grant
      jazlin 21st aug
      gurinder5 11th sep
      anu 24th sep 17th dec
      25sep887 25th sep 17th dec 17th march 2016
      will25sept 25th sep 18th dec
      steve887 27th sep 18th dec
      prasad 5th oct
      karan 6th oct 18-jan-16
      virk6oct 6th oct 22-jan-16
      thamma 6th oct 2 feb 16
      venky 8th oct 17 feb 16
      tom887 8th oct 18 feb 16 27 April 2016
      anu0910 9th oct 5 feb 16
      jilbu 15 oct 15
      canjib23 19th oct 9 feb 2016 25 feb 16
      krazzy10 19th oct 7 jan 16
      ksareen 19th oct 10 feb 16
      anky 19th oct 8th nov
      gur14 25th oct 8 feb 2016 12 feb 16
      harry 30 th oct 26th feb 2016
      beni31oct 31st oct 17th feb 16
      887nov2 2nd nov 16 feb 2016
      puitta 5th nov 18th feb 16
      Nov06 6th Nov 2015 18th Feb 16
      sayka2012 6 Nov 2015
      jaspreet singh 13 nov 4th march 2016
      wangchuk 14th nov 29th feb 2016
      nov 14 14 nov 15 1st march 16 31st march 2016
      nov 16 16 nov 30th march 2016
      nov 23 23 nov 15 19th april 2016
      antu 30th nov 18th feb 16
      cuixiying 30 th nov 15 15th april 2016
      sanjeev kathuria 1st dec 15 30 dec 15
      dec5 5th dec 15 27 April 2016
      kumar71279 8th Dec 2015
      887visa 13 dec 15
      saab 13 dec 15
      ssharma33 23rd dec 15
      eric 4th jan 16
      dayouxia 4th jan 2016
      shudhalini 5 th jan 16
      mappy

      887ak
      10th january 16

      15th january 16
      preet


      jan 25
      21st january 16


      25th january 2016
      14th april 2016
      18 jan 887 18 jan 2016
      dean85 28th Jan 2016
      feb887 1 feb 16
      wgar 16 feb 16
      nonono001 25th feb 16
      25febapplied 25th feb 16
      soh887 12th march 2016
      eleven4

      bal67

      punj
      11th April 2016

      15th april 16

      24th April 2016

    10. #10740

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Posts
      13
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Dear All, Finally got PR today at 8PM. Applied on 2nd November, CO assigned/query for document on 1st March.
      They took exactly 6 month to give PR...Thank you very much everyone again for the support...
      nov06 and AK12DEC2015 like this.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums