• Page 1080 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 805809801030107010781079108010811082109011301180 ... LastLast
    Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #10791

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      27
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      @AK12DEC2015 Mate, As long as you can fulfil one of the above criteria from the list, is should be fine. And personally, I would suggest to go for PTE because, it can be done within a week.

      Quote Originally Posted by AK12DEC2015 View Post
      Can she do PTE instead of IELTS..
      coz it takes too long...
      AK12DEC2015 likes this.

    2. #10792

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Feb887 View Post
      @AK12DEC2015 Mate, As long as you can fulfil one of the above criteria from the list, is should be fine. And personally, I would suggest to go for PTE because, it can be done within a week.
      But it is not mention in the above list..

    3. #10793

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      27
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Look at the 4th dot point.

      Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

    4. #10794

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      1
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello,

      I applied 887 on 2nd feb 2016
      My question is that as I finished my condition of 2 year stay and 1 year full time job so now Can I able move from the region ??

    5. #10795

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 2feb2016 View Post
      Hello,

      I applied 887 on 2nd feb 2016
      My question is that as I finished my condition of 2 year stay and 1 year full time job so now Can I able move from the region ??
      wait for your 887 visa approval..if your provisional visa is still valid then you are still under the condition s of that visa..your bridging visa will only take effect once your TR visa expires..

    6. #10796

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      If I am on a 489 type of visa before, do I have to stay for 2 years in the State that provided the sponsorship, or would any regional area be ok (like get to the regional area A and then move to regional area B after 4 months)?

      According to the visa conditions of 489, as long as you stay in any regional area you should be ok (there is no statement that you should stay in a specific area, like South Australia), however will this affect the 887 application?

      Also, should the two years be in a single regional area or can they be in multiple areas, as long as they are considered regional?

    7. #10797

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vjustme View Post
      If I am on a 489 type of visa before, do I have to stay for 2 years in the State that provided the sponsorship, or would any regional area be ok (like get to the regional area A and then move to regional area B after 4 months)?

      According to the visa conditions of 489, as long as you stay in any regional area you should be ok (there is no statement that you should stay in a specific area, like South Australia), however will this affect the 887 application?

      Also, should the two years be in a single regional area or can they be in multiple areas, as long as they are considered regional?
      you havent breach your visa conditions based on the points you raised..so you're all good..at this pointyou cannot move to a non regional area while your application in on process. your case officer might question you why you did not stay in your sponsoring state but this should not affect the outcome of your application as you mentioned, it was not specified that you should stay in your sponsoring state's regional area

    8. #10798

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by WGar View Post
      you havent breach your visa conditions based on the points you raised..so you're all good..at this pointyou cannot move to a non regional area while your application in on process. your case officer might question you why you did not stay in your sponsoring state but this should not affect the outcome of your application as you mentioned, it was not specified that you should stay in your sponsoring state's regional area
      Thanks @WGar that was helpful :)

    9. #10799

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      @Anu, @will25sept

      Any Update? Been Over 7 Months Now and no Update Since February 2016?

    10. #10800

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      101
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve887 View Post
      @Anu, @will25sept

      Any Update? Been Over 7 Months Now and no Update Since February 2016?
      Even for me 6 months + nothing is happening............. seems like going through security check......... i have heard for security checks might take extra time................ no idea what does this security check means / is this really true...............

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums