• Page 1089 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 895899891039107910871088108910901091109911391189 ... LastLast
    Results 10,881 to 10,890 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #10881

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      90
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
      Congratulations steve...i got my golden mail yesterday too....thank you everybody for the support
      Congrtas Steve & Anu...we all were waiting for this day.... All the best for future...and good luck to my friends waiting....

    2. #10882

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Posts
      23
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Congrats Anu and Steve wish you all the best.

    3. #10883

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Thank you all for your wishes and Congrats to @Anu... Long wait finally paid off...
      AK12DEC2015 likes this.

    4. #10884

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve887 View Post
      Thank you all for your wishes and Congrats to @Anu... Long wait finally paid off...
      Hi Steve,
      You know if we are entitled for the Centrelink family benifits, and we would getting our visa approved after 6 months, then are they paying all from the date we lodged our visa?
      Or anyone know about that? Because one of my friends told me like that... But I'm not sure...

    5. #10885

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      201
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AK12DEC2015 View Post
      Hi Steve,
      You know if we are entitled for the Centrelink family benifits, and we would getting our visa approved after 6 months, then are they paying all from the date we lodged our visa?
      Or anyone know about that? Because one of my friends told me like that... But I'm not sure...

      Hi AK12DEC2015...you are entitled to Centrelink benefits only when you get PR...before that you are only eligible for medicare.you will get centerlink family benefits from the day you become PR.
      AK12DEC2015 likes this.

    6. #10886

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      OMGD...����
      may be its cheaper to late our files rather than quick grants...

    7. #10887

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      201
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AK12DEC2015 View Post
      OMGD...����
      may be its cheaper to late our files rather than quick grants...
      i dont understand why you said that....may be you didnt get me...you will not get anything from back date from centrelink at all...centrelink will consider you for family benefit only from the very first day you achieved you PR grant.
      Eric and VJ475to887 like this.

    8. #10888

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Any updates
      did anyone got grant or allocated case officer today????:(

    9. #10889

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi AK12DEC2015...you are entitled to Centrelink benefits only when you get PR...before that you are only eligible for medicare.you will get centerlink family benefits from the day you become PR.

      Hello Mates,

      I received my 887 PR last year mid, when i applied for family benefits they have said that i am eligible after 2 years from the date of PR.

      Not sure if this is correct.

      Thanks,
      Svasi

    10. #10890

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Svasi View Post
      Hello Mates,

      I received my 887 PR last year mid, when i applied for family benefits they have said that i am eligible after 2 years from the date of PR.

      Not sure if this is correct.

      Thanks,
      Svasi
      No mate that's wrong...
      When you granted your 887 Visa how long you have been to Australia?
      I think if you spend more than 2 years in TR then you are eligible for the family benifits ...

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums