• Page 11 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2494Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      HI
      i am going to fill the online appication form for 887 visa and i am got stuck on the way at one question that is visa grant number and i am on 487 visa and i got electronic copy my visa not label on my passport . while i entered the visa grant number the system said its not correct formatt . so i am not getting proceed further . can any body help me.

devi

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Devi-887 View Post
      HI
      i am going to fill the online appication form for 887 visa and i am got stuck on the way at one question that is visa grant number and i am on 487 visa and i got electronic copy my visa not label on my passport . while i entered the visa grant number the system said its not correct formatt . so i am not getting proceed further . can any body help me.

devi
      ​Hi devi
      One thing for sure is you cannot apply online until it is 2 years for 487. For example you cannot apply today if your visa was granted after 25 April 2012.
      If yours is over 2 years then may be networking maintenance problem. For this try again next day

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Raj A View Post
      ​Hi devi One thing for sure is you cannot apply online until it is 2 years for 487. For example you cannot apply today if your visa was granted after 25 April 2012. If yours is over 2 years then may be networking maintenance problem. For this try again next day
      thanks rajA

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi devi..

as per 887 check list, form 47a required for the people who are 18 yrs and over. my lil one is 2.5yrs, i did not fill any form for her

murali

Quote Originally Posted by Devi-887 View Post
      Hi everyone!!!
      i am new to this forum and I am going to apply 887 visa next week . Can any body tell me that do I need to fill form 47 a for my little one who is just 9 months old. Any suggestion would be appreciated!!!!!

​devi

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      If you are not sure, best way to know it by calling dept., on general number..

Quote Originally Posted by duyhoang89 View Post
      On Tuesday I got letter from case officer, they required me to fill form 47a, in that form they required me to fill main support financial sources , but I wonder I have to prove the financial sources i fill in this form or not, and how can I prove it? my son is over 18 years old. Who know about that? thank you

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I dont think case officer will attend our call, we can talk to executive who attends your call and tell them what exactly you are looking for..

Alternately, if you receive some mail from case officer by requesting Docs or information, you can reply to the same Email by mentioning the case officer and your file no in Subject..

Quote Originally Posted by 887 vic View Post
      Hi SRAZ,
      How did u contact your case officer?
      Because when I called, it is a general inquiry number and got normal response that routine checks are going on.
      ​Any one else knows how to contact case officer.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi guys

Thought I might post in here, since I know some of you guys are 475ers (not many now!)

I am about to reach my 2nd year of living+working in Adelaide in May '13 (yes time flies!), and now I am going to embark on a PR application

I have some questions in mind, bearing in mind I have done my own research before posting here. I hope some of you will be able to help me!

1. What is the visa subclass for 475 -> PR? I read it is the 887? I would like to know if this is the best (or only) subclass for PR?
      2. Evidence of living - I will be sending, A. Bank account statements B. PAYG, I hope these are sufficient? Would love to hear from fellow 475ers on your experience
      3. My passport will be expiring in 2014, I am not sure if this will affect my PR application?

Thanks for all the help guys!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by merlino View Post
      Hi guys

Thought I might post in here, since I know some of you guys are 475ers (not many now!)

I am about to reach my 2nd year of living+working in Adelaide in May '13 (yes time flies!), and now I am going to embark on a PR application

I have some questions in mind, bearing in mind I have done my own research before posting here. I hope some of you will be able to help me!

1. What is the visa subclass for 475 -> PR? I read it is the 887? I would like to know if this is the best (or only) subclass for PR?
      2. Evidence of living - I will be sending, A. Bank account statements B. PAYG, I hope these are sufficient? Would love to hear from fellow 475ers on your experience
      3. My passport will be expiring in 2014, I am not sure if this will affect my PR application?

Answers
      1 Dont know sorry

2 Immigration says...
      Documents to confirm your residence in a Specified Regional Area may include, but are not limited to:

• title deeds to your residential property
      • school reports
      • leases
      • bills, such as telephone, gas, electricity that show your residential address.

3 All passorts should have validity of at least six months at the time of application. My suggestion is if u can renew it before applying wd be great coz who knows how long your application processing will take.

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by merlino View Post
      Hi guys

Hi

Thanks

3 All passorts should have validity of at least six months at the time of application. My suggestion is if u can renew it before applying wd be great coz who knows how long your application processing will take.

My passport expires in Jan 2014, and I am very likely going to start the application in May 2013, so that should be 6 months I believe?

Yes getting my passport renewed is on the top of my list, but I would need to travel back to my country to pick up the passport which would not be anytime soon (probably later part of the year). So I was thinking if I could start the application in the mean time first.

Kan

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Since last 20 dec i have not found anyone who has granted 887 visa.... No idea what immi dept doing.... Or they have intention to delay 887 for six months as there website says processing time 6 months for 887....
      if you call there query they ususlly say that there has been delay or visa officer allocated but majority of applicants do not get any email from visa officer confirmimg that...

•