• Page 1100 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 10060010001050109010981099110011011102111011501200 ... LastLast
    Results 10,991 to 11,000 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #10991

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Posts
      39
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Amandeeps View Post
      Hello Guys ,
      Good news I have received my grant letter today. Very happy..
      wishu all of you gud luck.

      Thanks.
      Congrats Amandeep ..have a great time ahead...Enjoy

    2. #10992

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      41
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Started application on 11 FEB.Only finish upload all documents after 27 Feb.Will that be an issue and the reason why it is taking so long?
      IELTS L 8 , R 7.5 , W 7 , S 7 , O 7.5 ; TRA submitted Feb 2013 ; Approved 15 April 2013 ; EOI Submited May 2013 ; SS for Adelaide applied July 2013 ; Approved August2013 . 489 Visa application lodged 04 Oct 2013 visa approved 0n 14 Nov 13..arrived in Adelaide on 27 Fe2014

    3. #10993

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      201
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by thunee71 View Post
      Started application on 11 FEB.Only finish upload all documents after 27 Feb.Will that be an issue and the reason why it is taking so long?
      if you made the payment ,applied for 887 and got the bridge visa or acknowledgement letter on or after 27 Feb then its fine.you need to be in Oz on your TR for at least 730 calendar days before hitting final enter and making payment for 887...cant be less than that at all.
      Last edited by sanjeevkathuria; 03-06-2016 at 09:44 AM.

    4. #10994

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      hi em new to this fourm i will be applying nxt week for 887 i have a question my wife have mba degree from overseas to prove her english , degree would be enough or i have to get a letter from uni??? if yes then if some one got that letter please send it to me thankz

    5. #10995

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JUN887 View Post
      hi em new to this fourm i will be applying nxt week for 887 i have a question my wife have mba degree from overseas to prove her english , degree would be enough or i have to get a letter from uni??? if yes then if some one got that letter please send it to me thankz

      you need a certificate of english as medium of instruction from the university where your wife got her degree. Im not sure if by showing only the mba certificate is enough. Every university have their own format so why ask a copy of the letter?..most letter goes like this...


      This is to certify that Xxxxxx is a graduate of YYYY University with a masters degree in ZZZZ. This is to further certify that the medium of instruction used in all subjects is in English.

      Note that the Certificate should be issued in the University Letterhead
      Last edited by NicF; 05-06-2016 at 02:34 AM. Reason: fixed quote

    6. #10996

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Thankz wgar ill look forward to it or ill just go for her pte anyways to save time cheers

    7. #10997

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      41
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi

      Thanks for that..Looks like this application was submitted on 10 Feb 2016..Will this affect my appliaction and how do I rectify this? TIA
      IELTS L 8 , R 7.5 , W 7 , S 7 , O 7.5 ; TRA submitted Feb 2013 ; Approved 15 April 2013 ; EOI Submited May 2013 ; SS for Adelaide applied July 2013 ; Approved August2013 . 489 Visa application lodged 04 Oct 2013 visa approved 0n 14 Nov 13..arrived in Adelaide on 27 Fe2014

    8. #10998

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      88
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by thunee71 View Post
      Hi

      Thanks for that..Looks like this application was submitted on 10 Feb 2016..Will this affect my appliaction and how do I rectify this? TIA
      If you submitted your application before complying the 2 years residency..you might be asked to widraw your application and resubmit it...and pay again the application charge..there are cases here that they complied the 2 years residency but gone outside australia beyond the allowable absence and they were asked to resubmit their applications. Once you resubmit, processing time will also reset to 0.

    9. #10999

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi everyone i am new applied 887 from 487 on 25 dec15. plz add me on table

    10. #11000

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

      Guru22

      Quote Originally Posted by WGar View Post
      If you submitted your application before complying the 2 years residency..you might be asked to widraw your application and resubmit it...and pay again the application charge..there are cases here that they complied the 2 years residency but gone outside australia beyond the allowable absence and they were asked to resubmit their applications. Once you resubmit, processing time will also reset to 0.
      Any update guys

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums