• Page 1105 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 10560510051055109511031104110511061107111511551205 ... LastLast
    Results 11,041 to 11,050 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi, GUYS
      I AM GOING TO APPLY FOR VISA 887, I AM WONDERING IF I MUST UPLOAD 2-YEAR BANK STATEMENT AS EVIDENCE FOR VISA 887 APPLICATION.
      IF I DON'T OFFER BANK STATEMENT, WILL CASE OFFICER REQUIRE ME TO PROVIDE BANK STATEMENT LATER?

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nuwa View Post
      just out of this specific topic.
      Do you guys know whether 489 partner visa can be applied after 887 application (i mean before they give PR). There's nothing in website

You should have applied subsequent entrant 489 visa before applying for 887 visa..i dont think the time before your887 visa approval is enough before your partner visa is submitted and approved. You also need to add him/her in your 887 visa application. The best to do now is wait for your 887 visa approval and apply for partner visa 309/100. It is more expensive($7000+ application fee) and its a provisional visa but with all the benefits of a PR..after two years, automatically, he/she will be issued with a PR visa

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by WGar View Post
      You should have applied subsequent entrant 489 visa before applying for 887 visa..i dont think the time before your887 visa approval is enough before your partner visa is submitted and approved. You also need to add him/her in your 887 visa application. The best to do now is wait for your 887 visa approval and apply for partner visa 309/100. It is more expensive($7000+ application fee) and its a provisional visa but with all the benefits of a PR..after two years, automatically, he/she will be issued with a PR visa
      Thanks for the reply. That means if her subsequent visa is not approved before my 887, her application get invalid? because I've got PR.
      of course i should have applied, but i didnt have circumstances to apply and could apply only now.
      Will it get rejected if I get PR before her process is finalized? They have made everything short so that consultants can earn .. :)

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks for the reply. That means if her subsequent visa is not approved before my 887, her application get invalid? because I've got PR.
      of course i should have applied, but i didnt have circumstances to apply and could apply only now.
      Will it get rejected if I get PR before her process is finalized? They have made everything short so that consultants can earn .. :)
      Sorry for taking this blog out of topic...

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      You have to consult an expert on this matter. If your partner visa 489 will be approved and your 887 visa will be approved too, he /she dont have the right to apply for 887 visa because it was granted to him/her as your dependent. You should include him/her in your 887 visa application
      nuwa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      This is the actual response from DIBP re: my Dependent nephews...i believed this also applicable to dependent partners. Hope this gives you further insight.

With respect to your specific questions about applying for a subclass 887 visa and including your nephews in your application I can advise as follows

1. You are the only person who can be the main applicant for a subclass 887 visa and only you need to satisfy the requirement of 2 years residence and 12 months of full time work
      2. There is no minimum residency requirement that your nephews must satisfy before you can include them in your application
      3. Each person included in your application must have complied with the condition 8539 while in Australia
      4. You can include your nephews in your application even if they are no longer financially dependent on you
      5. If you want to include your nephews in your application you must do this at the time you lodge your application as they cannot be added after the application is lodged
      6. Your nephews cannot become eligible to apply for a subclass 887 visa in their own right given they hold a subclass 489 visa that was granted to them as your dependents i.e. while holding their current visas they can only apply if included in your application.
      nuwa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all... Congrats to all those who got Golden email.
      Today morning I got mail to resubmit AFP(Mine and my wife's), Tax Return's, Utility Bills.
      But I have submitted everything properly and for the AFP's they say it's Incorrect. Don't no what to do, anyone could help me pls..

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      congrats dean85:)
      AFP incorrect...???
      IS UR AND UR WIFE"S NAME ON AFP AS PER YOUR PASSPORT??
      AND HOW LONG DID U GET IT DONE B4 LODGING UR FILE????
      dean85 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yes I got it on 27th Jan and lodged our file on 28th Jan.... :-(
      Quote Originally Posted by soh887 View Post
      congrats dean85:)
      AFP incorrect...???
      IS UR AND UR WIFE"S NAME ON AFP AS PER YOUR PASSPORT??
      AND HOW LONG DID U GET IT DONE B4 LODGING UR FILE????

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      i would just advise you to check names on AFP and Passports r matching????
      HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN HELP YOU FroM THIS GROUP

•