• Page 1110 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 11061010101060110011081109111011111112112011601210 ... LastLast
    Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys, I have been following this thread. My partner was secondary applicant in 489 visa and applied (through email) as primary applicant for 887 on 9th February. We got an email in April for IELTS to be provided. Proof of English was emailed 2 days after. Exactly one month after initial request, we got another email for PCC (which we submitted prior) to be submitted and these were emailed 1 month ago, yet no answer. We called DIAC two days and staff informed us that CO was allocated first week of May and application is being processed. Just wondering who has been contacting us if CO was not allocated prior. Both requests were signed by a staff who stated the team as. It's 4 months now and our lives have literally stopped.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,
      I am applying for 887 visa, I have some questions. Please help me out.
      My wife and I are living in Australia and my parent are independent and they are not living in Australia. So can you please tell me who is accompany dependent or non accompany dependent and who is other family member?
      Cheers,

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

Please add me on the list. Applied 887 online on 20/02/16. No case officer allocated yet. Just a quick question do we need to undertake medical examination as when i applied for 887 on 20/02 at that time i checked 887 document checklist on immi website, it was stated that you don't need to undertake medical examination for this visa unless asked by case officer to do so, but today i was checking the document check list again and has changed a bit:

Health and Character

You and each “member of your family unit” are required to satisfy health and character requirements. This requirement applies even if that person is not applying for a visa with you. In most cases health and character assessments can be undertaken before your application is lodged.

Source:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-...ment-checklist

Further I checked my application online status on https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry
      Its says: Health requirements finalized (No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.)

Confused???????????

Anu

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mattsalimi View Post
      Hi Guys,
      I am applying for 887 visa, I have some questions. Please help me out.
      My wife and I are living in Australia and my parent are independent and they are not living in Australia. So can you please tell me who is accompany dependent or non accompany dependent and who is other family member?
      Cheers,
      Hi
      Non accompany dependants are any one dependant on u financially and they were on your 489 visa application. If they were not on your 489 application you need not to mention them.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks for repley,
      The only person who is dependent on me and accompany with me and is on my 489 visa, is my wife. But when I want to fill the form in the relation status section, there is no Partner relationship so I can't choose my wife. Also there is no need to fill for other Family member? (if yes who is other family member?)
      Thanks again.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I applied in early March and I still haven't been assigned a case officer. I have a 489 visa and I got my bridging visa A the moment I applied. While it states that "This bridging visa is not in effect because your Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visais currently in effect." it also states that:

As you are a holder of valid Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa that allows you to leave and return to Australia, the department recommends that you either:
      ● apply for and be granted a Bridging visa B (which you can only do if you already hold a Bridging visa A or a Bridging visa B) before you travel or
      ● contact your case officer as soon as you return to Australia.

I am planning to travel overseas the next month for vacations (I booked my tickets a couple of months ago). Do I need to get that Bridging visa B in order to travel, or should I wait to be assigned a case officer while being overseas (will stay for a month) and just let him/her know that I traveled and got back?
      Last edited by vjustme; 17-06-2016 at 02:48 AM.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Yes You have to

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sammy3175 View Post
      Yes You have to
      Have you been in a similar situation? What's the procedure of getting the bridging visa B ?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Not me but one of my mate have to go on holidays too
      I went with him you go to there office and take a number fill a form which will ask you why you want to go mention your reason and pay fee i think its 90$ per person included in application.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vjustme View Post
      I applied in early March and I still haven't been assigned a case officer. I have a 489 visa and I got my bridging visa A the moment I applied. While it states that "This bridging visa is not in effect because your Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visais currently in effect." it also states that:

As you are a holder of valid Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa that allows you to leave and return to Australia, the department recommends that you either:
      ● apply for and be granted a Bridging visa B (which you can only do if you already hold a Bridging visa A or a Bridging visa B) before you travel or
      ● contact your case officer as soon as you return to Australia.

I am planning to travel overseas the next month for vacations (I booked my tickets a couple of months ago). Do I need to get that Bridging visa B in order to travel, or should I wait to be assigned a case officer while being overseas (will stay for a month) and just let him/her know that I traveled and got back?

Hi vjustme

You don't need Bridge B visa at all if your 489 visa is still valid..only if your 489 expired and bridge visa is active then you need bridge b visa to get entry into Australia...at the moment you can enjoy your 489 visa conditions...but you will get grant only when all the applicants are onshore.
      VJ475to887 likes this.

•