• Page 1135 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 13563510351085112511331134113511361137114511851235 ... LastLast
    Results 11,341 to 11,350 of 12898
    Like Tree2494Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      If ur wife's ielts score is more than 5 each its valid for 3 years.i think it should work.on if u have 4.5 each in ielts which is only functional english is valid for 12 months.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JUN887 View Post
      If ur wife's ielts score is more than 5 each its valid for 3 years.i think it should work.on if u have 4.5 each in ielts which is only functional english is valid for 12 months.
      Thant's true. I want to try different way IELTS take long time.
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Feb25Applied View Post
      Thant's true. I want to try different way IELTS take long time.
      Thanks
      Yes Ielts is valid for 3 years and if you can arrange a certificate from college that her all subject is in English language/medium, they still count.

May I know what are the documents you submitted for address proof and any thing extra you are adding now?

Thanks and good Luck

VJ
      475 Granted: Feb 2014
      887 applied on 08th March 2016
      Nationality: Indian
      Direct Grant: 21st July 2016

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by VJ475to887 View Post
      Yes Ielts is valid for 3 years and if you can arrange a certificate from college that her all subject is in English language/medium, they still count.

May I know what are the documents you submitted for address proof and any thing extra you are adding now?

Thanks and good Luck

VJ
      Thanks VJ. Too Stress

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Feb25Applied,

I think your wife's Childcare Cert.3 in Australia and any other qualification done in the English medium is valid for her English requirements. I submitted wife's qualifications and the skills assessment she provided for partner skills in 489. Today CO contacted and asked for AFP clearance. Nothing about partner IELTS. So just upload what you have now.

Also, kindly, can someone tell me what should we submit as this AFP. I already submitted the NPC for both my wife and I. That's what they sent after applying for AFP clearance. But they say it is not the correct one. Went to the police station and they too told what we have is the correct one. All our names are accurately mentioned as they are in the Passports.

What to do now? Pls. let me know about the correct AFP for the immi if someone has gone through a similar situation.

I applied on 28th Feb 2016
      CO contacted today (14/07/2016) requesting additional docs

Thanks in Advance

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=28feb887;329671]Hi Feb25Applied,

I think your wife's Childcare Cert.3 in Australia and any other qualification done in the English medium is valid for her English requirements. I submitted wife's qualifications and the skills assessment she provided for partner skills in 489. Today CO contacted and asked for AFP clearance. Nothing about partner IELTS. So just upload what you have now.

Also, kindly, can someone tell me what should we submit as this AFP. I already submitted the NPC for both my wife and I. That's what they sent after applying for AFP clearance. But they say it is not the correct one. Went to the police station and they too told what we have is the correct one. All our names are accurately mentioned as they are in the Passports.

What to do now? Pls. let me know about the correct AFP for the immi if someone has gone through a similar situation.

Thanks in Advance
      [/QUOTE

AFP police clearance from Canberra not the one you got from your local police/state police. You can apply from AFP website.Just upload required documents and usually confirmed within 24 hrs and just wait in the mail.
      Last edited by WGar; 14-07-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 28feb887 View Post
      Hi Feb25Applied,

Thanks in Advance
      Thanks for your advice,

Please follow the link for AFP below
      https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      WGar & Feb25Applied, Thank you so much for your quick replies. Applied again through AFP website. fingers crossed.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hi All,
      I got my golden email today....Long fight ended.

Thanks all and wishing all the best for everyone.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Congratulations :)
      Quote Originally Posted by Dec5 View Post
      Hi All,
      I got my golden email today....Long fight ended.

Thanks all and wishing all the best for everyone.

•