• Page 114 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 14641041121131141151161241642146141114 ... LastLast
    Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #1131

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dan887 View Post
      Hey Guys ... what the hell is going on...!!!
      Someone is messing up with the 887 table by writing down today as granted date for a fews applicants in the table....

    2. #1132

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      65
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      guys

      is it a 7 month wait now?

      So I applied 29/06/13 + 7 moths, that gives me 29 Jan 2014.. is that a good gauge?

      http://www.timeanddate.com/date/date...=&am=7&aw=&ad=

    3. #1133

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello merlino, All the people here wait more than 6 months or 7 months, so I guess your time is about right Jan 2014.

    4. #1134

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hoping for a good allocation update from immi today.

    5. #1135

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      42
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by merlino View Post
      guys

      is it a 7 month wait now?

      So I applied 29/06/13 + 7 moths, that gives me 29 Jan 2014.. is that a good gauge?

      http://www.timeanddate.com/date/date...=&am=7&aw=&ad=
      ---------
      Hi Merlino,

      Pretty much yes, I have applied 08/07/13 from 475 and waiting for 7 months to get an outcome ....its totally sucks ...
      I would say Welcome to the wonderland ...!!!

    6. #1136

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      20
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      So the DIBP updated the allocation date (the good news) but the allocation date only moved 3 days over the period of a whole month, it now only stands at 10 February 2013 (the bad news). Also some one named 'hiba' now indicated visa granted after an application of 4 April 2013. Can he/ she confirm this as there are many still waiting here that applied in Feb and March. Or was someone messing about with the spreadsheet?

    7. #1137

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      33
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
      So the DIBP updated the allocation date (the good news) but the allocation date only moved 3 days over the period of a whole month, it now only stands at 10 February 2013 (the bad news). Also some one named 'hiba' now indicated visa granted after an application of 4 April 2013. Can he/ she confirm this as there are many still waiting here that applied in Feb and March. Or was someone messing about with the spreadsheet?
      My guess is someone' case is meeting trouble, so his case is pulling the date back to 10/feb. Obviously so many ppl who applied after 10/fen got visa already. Does anyone agree with me?

    8. #1138

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by leigh887 View Post
      My guess is someone' case is meeting trouble, so his case is pulling the date back to 10/feb. Obviously so many ppl who applied after 10/fen got visa already. Does anyone agree with me?
      I agreed. From now on, allocation date in the website doesn't mean anything. STOP looking at it. For 3 weeks, immi move up 3 days of allocation date. it's doesn't make any sense.

    9. #1139

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      63
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Dear friends can someone please guide me on this case before i could ring up DIAC and ask them anything silly..;-)


      It is been 4 months I have applied for 887 visa from 475. I have applied on 8-6-2013. On 1st September 2013, my boy was born and I have applied to DIAC for him and DIAC have included my boy within my application and granted BVA. As we don't know how long our 887 process will take, we are (specially my wife & newborn) planning to visit our families back in our country.


      My vague understanding is that now i am on a bridging visa A, so if i wanted to travel back home for a short stay what should i do? My understanding is if i leave Australia my BVA will cease but I still have my 475 (substantive?) visa valid until next May 2014, just wondering how does it work? Will I be allowed inside Australia when i get back? Do i need to re-apply for 887 and go through the while process again? I haven’t even got a Case officer until now.


      Any comments are highly appreciated.

    10. #1140

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      33
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Coconut Macaroons and Pbrt,..why don't they show up to confirm the time sheet? maybe they really got it and are being too happy to care this thread anymore...


     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums