• Page 1143 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 14364310431093113311411142114311441145115311931243 ... LastLast
    Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #11421

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887feb View Post
      Thanks for the quick update Shelly39

      but in my case during the process of 489 spouse submitted IELTS not sure why they want again for 887

      few of my colleagues who applied for 887 add CO didn't ask for functional English evidence from spouse and they got the grant

      Can I upload the IELTS results which I uploaded during the process of 489 ?

      I also the same boat like you. My wife submit ielts when we apply 489. When applied 887 , I attached my wife ielts certificate but still they asking ielts. First I thought ielts valid for 3 years. Then I checked immigration web site it says fictional level English valid 12 months. After that I send all evidence I have to prove my wife have functional English level. Still waiting for reply.
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

    2. #11422

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hey Feb25Applied

      what document did you submit as a proof for functional English level.

      did you get your wife to do IELTS again ?

    3. #11423

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      12
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nuwa View Post
      Dont worry about the visa. You have a Bridging and it's effective for 28 days. in that time frame you can replly/ appeal , hence can get another brigding. The thing about time period outof Aus seems to vary case by case. but anyway, if one stay is more than one month/ three weeks they reduce the number of days.
      In my one they have calculated all of it.
      And dont worry. I'm normally having the worst case always. you would not. :D
      Thanks everyone for your reply.nuwa just i want to know if my 487 visa will expire on 29 of july and if i got rejection of my 887 visa after 29 july so when period of 28 days will start whether it will start after rejection or it will start after 29 july.Thanks

    4. #11424

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887feb View Post
      Hey Feb25Applied

      what document did you submit as a proof for functional English level.

      did you get your wife to do IELTS again ?

      She completed one year Cert. 3 course in English medium 2 months ago and in 2003-2005 she completed english medium 2 years full and have one year ad. Dip in UK . And also attached ielts cert she got 2007 & 2013.


      I resubmit 17/07. , when do you resubmit?
      my CO name start in letter H , what about you.
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

    5. #11425

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      90
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Dear All,

      I want to share Good News.
      Finally got the Golden Email Today 21-07-2016
      Applied on 08-03-2016
      Direct Grant
      Thanks To Wahegure Ji for the blessing and all of you who is sharing their knowledge and experience.
      Bless you all
      And I wish all of us waiting or about to apply will get the Golden email ASAP.

      Thanks to all

      VJ
      475 Granted: Feb 2014
      887 applied on 08th March 2016
      Nationality: Indian
      Direct Grant: 21st July 2016

    6. #11426

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      17
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Nuwa & 887 Visa,

      Before the refusal of your visa did CO request any additional docs from you guys or was it a direct refusal?

    7. #11427

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Feb25Applied View Post
      She completed one year Cert. 3 course in English medium 2 months ago and in 2003-2005 she completed english medium 2 years full and have one year ad. Dip in UK . And also attached ielts cert she got 2007 & 2013.


      I resubmit 17/07. , when do you resubmit?
      my CO name start in letter H , what about you.

      I resubmitted on 16/07
      Same CO

    8. #11428

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Congrats VJ475to887

    9. #11429

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      17
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Congratz VJ475to887

      were you out of Aus during the period of two years?

    10. #11430

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by VJ475to887 View Post
      Dear All,

      I want to share Good News.
      Finally got the Golden Email Today 21-07-2016
      Applied on 08-03-2016
      Direct Grant
      Thanks To Wahegure Ji for the blessing and all of you who is sharing their knowledge and experience.
      Bless you all
      And I wish all of us waiting or about to apply will get the Golden email ASAP.

      Thanks to all

      VJ
      Congrats VJ
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums