• Page 1145 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 14564510451095113511431144114511461147115511951245 ... LastLast
    Results 11,441 to 11,450 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #11441

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Not yet just checking my emails every 10 min
      will update you guys asap

    2. #11442

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      3
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Please add me in, 03 March 887 applied, co allocated on 17 July, additional doc required, thanks.

    3. #11443

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 03march887applied View Post
      please add me in, 03 march 887 applied, co allocated on 17 july, additional doc required, thanks.
      what they asked for

    4. #11444

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      3
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ambar View Post
      what they asked for
      Mine co allocated on 19 july, not 17 July, asked form 80 and south Australia police clearance? Anyone else s required SAPC?

    5. #11445

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      user application date case officer visa grant
      amandeeps 18 jan 2 june
      18jan887 18 jan
      NIS887 21 jan 8 june
      preet 21 jan 14 April 10 May
      jan 25 25 Jan
      south887 27 Jan 9 june
      dean85 28 Jan 10 June
      feb887 1 feb 17 June 23 June
      7thfeb 7 feb
      shelley39 9 feb 22 June
      thunee71 11 feb
      wgar 16 feb 20 june 8 july
      muralitaduri 16 feb 29 june
      887feb17 17 feb
      KHN 20 feb 6 July
      A887 20 feb
      887feb22 22 feb
      nonono001 25 feb 2 May
      25febapplied

      28thFeb887
      25th feb

      28th feb
      14 July
      13 July
      03 march887applied

      VJ475to887

      soh887

      thakur
      3rd March

      8th March

      12th March

      14th March
      19 July

      21 July
      Benavon70

      Mel

      pateljv

      sammy3175
      21 March

      25th March

      25th march

      28 march
      6th may
      4April887

      stellamoon

      eleven4

      doubao14APR

      bal67

      487887

      punj

      28Apr887

      887visa

      496to887
      4th April

      8 April

      11th April

      14th April

      15th april

      18 April

      24th April

      28th April

      11 May

      11 may
      JUN887

      Ambar

      21june
      10 June

      11june

      21 June
      Last edited by soh887; 24-07-2016 at 03:27 AM.

    6. #11446

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 03march887applied View Post
      Mine co allocated on 19 july, not 17 July, asked form 80 and south Australia police clearance? Anyone else s required SAPC?
      I m from Adelaide aswell
      from where the south Australian police checks be required
      may be I think its from police station...

    7. #11447

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by soh887 View Post
      Hi Soh887,

      I noticed something wrong under my name. Still, I didn't receive my golden letter .CO allocated 14/07, Please can you update that.

      And also,

      January applicants - 18jan887, jan 25
      February applicant - 7thfeb, thunee71, 887feb17, A887, 887feb22 Please share with us, if you have good news(CO/PR) .
      however, If you didn't receive any response to your application Please update as well.

      This information may help to someone in this forum,who make prediction for their visa application.
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

    8. #11448

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi

      Nish887, South887 & dean85, Shelley39
      Please share with us, when did you provide request documents? CO must response to you within 28 days.
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

    9. #11449

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Feb25Applied View Post
      Hi

      Nish887, South887 & dean85, Shelley39
      Please share with us, when did you provide request documents? CO must response to you within 28 days.
      hi just want to tell someone
      once the case officer allocated to a file they will ask for documents and whenever you will provide the required documents they will grant the PR but you will receive PR in porority basis..they will respond you again only if they need more documents and it's does not matter about 28 days..
      my partners 489 visa applied on 20 Feb the CO allocated on 24 Feb ..that's after 4 days and we provided all required documents as told by Co then my partner got the visa on 25 May..that's more than 28 days..
      thats what I mean..
      sometimes we get the visa after the Co allocation in the 6th month as the process is for 6 months
      and whenever we will call them they will tell us that the process is 6 months..call us after 6 months ..even if the CO allocated in the first month...

    10. #11450

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Ambar View Post
      hi just want to tell someone
      once the case officer allocated to a file they will ask for documents and whenever you will provide the required documents they will grant the PR but you will receive PR in porority basis..they will respond you again only if they need more documents and it's does not matter about 28 days..
      my partners 489 visa applied on 20 Feb the CO allocated on 24 Feb ..that's after 4 days and we provided all required documents as told by Co then my partner got the visa on 25 May..that's more than 28 days..
      thats what I mean..
      sometimes we get the visa after the Co allocation in the 6th month as the process is for 6 months
      and whenever we will call them they will tell us that the process is 6 months..call us after 6 months ..even if the CO allocated in the first month...
      That's true, Its mean all January applicant should contact CO. But depend on each case. If you late to provide required documents, process may late.

      I noticed following web sit said, http://www.visaaustralia.com.au/immi...a-application/

      "Once the case officer has everything to make a decision they will normally grant the visa within a few days. However the time taken for the case officer to review the file once assigned or granting of the visa can depend on a number of factors such as their work load, their holidays, sick days, public holidays and in some cases Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) officers work job share so are only in the office 2, 3 or 4 days a week."


      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums