• Page 1149 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 14964910491099113911471148114911501151115911991249 ... LastLast
    Results 11,481 to 11,490 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #11481

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887visa View Post
      user application date case officer visa grant
      amandeeps 18 jan 2 june
      18jan887 18 jan 3 June
      NIS887 21 jan 8 June
      preet 21 jan 14 April 10 May
      jan 25 25 Jan
      south887 27 Jan 9 june
      dean85 28 Jan 10 June 15 July
      feb887 1 feb 17 June 23 June
      7thfeb 7 feb 23 June
      shelley39 9 feb 22 June
      thunee71 11 feb
      wgar 16 feb 30 June 8 July
      muralitaduri 16 feb 29 June
      887feb17 17 feb
      KHN 20 feb 6 July
      A887 20 feb 6 July
      887feb22 22 feb 7 July
      nonono001 25 feb 2 May
      25febapplied

      28thFeb887

      28feb2016
      25th feb

      28th feb

      28th feb
      14 July



      15 July
      13 July
      03 march887applied

      VJ475to887

      soh887

      thakur
      3rd March

      8th March

      12th March

      14th March
      19 July 21 July





      25 July
      Benavon70

      pss

      Mel

      pateljv

      sammy3175
      21 March

      24 March

      25th March

      25th march

      28 march
      6th may

      4April887

      stellamoon

      eleven4

      doubao14APR

      bal67

      487887

      punj

      28Apr887

      887visa

      496to887
      4th April

      8 April

      11th April

      14th April

      15th april

      18 April

      24th April

      28th April

      11 May

      11 may
      JUN887

      Ambar

      21june
      10 June

      11june

      21 June
      updated
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

    2. #11482

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      6
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi,
      I am new to this forum and I hope I get some help from here. I have applied my 887 visa on 25th January and the case officer was allocated to my file on 10th June. I received an email which has the information about the required documents like Overseas police clearance certificate and rent agreement. I have applied for the overseas police clearance and provided them the receipt.

      I have provided them my Mobile ph bills and 2 years of PAYG Summary working in same company for 2 years.
      They requested for Rent agreement which I did not have but I managed to provide them 1.5 years of Rent agreement which was under my Cousin and his wife name and they have written a letter saying that I Was living with them for 1.5 years. For another address where I lived for about 6 months I have provided an agreement which was just hand written by the owner.

      But I have received an email today 26/07/2016 asking for
      The Utility bill where I lived for 6 months and I have managed to get the Power and gas bill.
      They have also asked for another Rent agreement where I have lived for around 6 months but the thing is I do not have any rent agreement or utility bill or Car registration for that address they have mentioned. (I went overseas for 4-5 months in between first 2 years I think that's why they are asking for this additional address details.

      So the options I have are:-
      Get the home internet bill from that address (which is not under my name) and ask the person who has her name on the bill and write down a letter saying I have lived with them on such and such dates/months with her name address and signature. (She do not have the agreement either)
      Or
      Can I provide them my payslips which has that address and a letter from my company (On company's letterhead) saying that I have lived on that Addres (that address was actually 5 mins away from my office address)

      Is that enough or do I have more options ?

      Please help
      suri99 likes this.

    3. #11483

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Soh887,
      One of my friend said. CO allocated yesterday 26/07/2016. he applied 887, 10/03/2016
      Next chance is yours.
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

    4. #11484

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      hope so>>>>>>
      lets see>>>>>

    5. #11485

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      28
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
      Hi,
      I am new to this forum and I hope I get some help from here. I have applied my 887 visa on 25th January and the case officer was allocated to my file on 10th June. I received an email which has the information about the required documents like Overseas police clearance certificate and rent agreement. I have applied for the overseas police clearance and provided them the receipt.

      I have provided them my Mobile ph bills and 2 years of PAYG Summary working in same company for 2 years.
      They requested for Rent agreement which I did not have but I managed to provide them 1.5 years of Rent agreement which was under my Cousin and his wife name and they have written a letter saying that I Was living with them for 1.5 years. For another address where I lived for about 6 months I have provided an agreement which was just hand written by the owner.

      But I have received an email today 26/07/2016 asking for
      The Utility bill where I lived for 6 months and I have managed to get the Power and gas bill.
      They have also asked for another Rent agreement where I have lived for around 6 months but the thing is I do not have any rent agreement or utility bill or Car registration for that address they have mentioned. (I went overseas for 4-5 months in between first 2 years I think that's why they are asking for this additional address details.

      So the options I have are:-
      Get the home internet bill from that address (which is not under my name) and ask the person who has her name on the bill and write down a letter saying I have lived with them on such and such dates/months with her name address and signature. (She do not have the agreement either)
      Or
      Can I provide them my payslips which has that address and a letter from my company (On company's letterhead) saying that I have lived on that Addres (that address was actually 5 mins away from my office address)

      Is that enough or do I have more options ?

      Please help
      Check some previous posts some one have posted a link for satury declaration you need that to write confirmation.

    6. #11486
      pss
      pss is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
      Hi,
      I am new to this forum and I hope I get some help from here. I have applied my 887 visa on 25th January and the case officer was allocated to my file on 10th June. I received an email which has the information about the required documents like Overseas police clearance certificate and rent agreement. I have applied for the overseas police clearance and provided them the receipt.

      I have provided them my Mobile ph bills and 2 years of PAYG Summary working in same company for 2 years.
      They requested for Rent agreement which I did not have but I managed to provide them 1.5 years of Rent agreement which was under my Cousin and his wife name and they have written a letter saying that I Was living with them for 1.5 years. For another address where I lived for about 6 months I have provided an agreement which was just hand written by the owner.

      But I have received an email today 26/07/2016 asking for
      The Utility bill where I lived for 6 months and I have managed to get the Power and gas bill.
      They have also asked for another Rent agreement where I have lived for around 6 months but the thing is I do not have any rent agreement or utility bill or Car registration for that address they have mentioned. (I went overseas for 4-5 months in between first 2 years I think that's why they are asking for this additional address details.

      So the options I have are:-
      Get the home internet bill from that address (which is not under my name) and ask the person who has her name on the bill and write down a letter saying I have lived with them on such and such dates/months with her name address and signature. (She do not have the agreement either)
      Or
      Can I provide them my payslips which has that address and a letter from my company (On company's letterhead) saying that I have lived on that Addres (that address was actually 5 mins away from my office address)

      Is that enough or do I have more options ?

      Please help


      hi,
      one of my friend had same thing. he was living with some one for first 6 months. and after that he had a house on rent. so he got a letter from person he was living with. so just get a letter from them and you can send pay slips as well. this will make your case more strong. to prove you are genius you can send all document you have. i hope this will help. good luck.

    7. #11487

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      i did call immigration to check status about visa they said wait for 6 month and then you can call us dont call b4 6 month

    8. #11488

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

      Thought of sharing this information.

      if functional English is required for your spouse, rather doing IELTS or PTE, you can do ISLPR (International Second Language Proficiency Rating) which is conducted by (AMEP) Adult Migrant English Program service provider in Australia. which is also available in the immi website

      http://www.border.gov.au/about/corpo...tional-english

      Advantage is you get the results as soon as you finish the exam and no need wait for weeks.

      More info

      http://www.prepareforaustralia.com.a...ompetency.aspx
      http://islpr.org/why-use-islpr/summary-of-islpr/
      http://www.tafesa.edu.au/xml/course/...697065661.aspx


      You can do the exam in TAFE

    9. #11489

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by soh887 View Post
      i did call immigration to check status about visa they said wait for 6 month and then you can call us dont call b4 6 month
      hi soh..
      i did call them and they just told me that they have high volume of files so I just have to wait for there reply.. It can take up to 9 months in worst case..

      887 applied : 21 Jan 2016
      CO Allocated :8 June 2016
      nationality : Indian

    10. #11490

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Location
      Australia
      Posts
      68
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Nis887 View Post
      hi soh..
      i did call them and they just told me that they have high volume of files so I just have to wait for there reply.. It can take up to 9 months in worst case..

      887 applied : 21 Jan 2016
      CO Allocated :8 June 2016
      nationality : Indian
      Hi Nis887,

      When do you submit request document after CO allocation.
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums