• Page 1162 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 16266210621112115211601161116211631164117212121262 ... LastLast
    Results 11,611 to 11,620 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      What does it means ISLPR??? I have submitted my husband's IELTS which is of last year.. and we have applied 887 on 3rd May..
      Just wondering does everyone has to ISLPR??
      Thanx

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raja23 View Post
      What does it means ISLPR??? I have submitted my husband's IELTS which is of last year.. and we have applied 887 on 3rd May..
      Just wondering does everyone has to ISLPR??
      Thanx

ISLPR IS International Second Language Proficiency Rating

This is done instead of IELTS when requested for spouse Functional English.

Advantage is easier than IELTS and you get the results quicker

Check TAFE SA or visit AMEP Center in TAFE SA for more details

No need to do if your spouse IELTS results is not expired

Leo

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Can pls someone update latest table date co assign?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

two year stay condition

Hi I will be applying 887 this week, i search the whole forum but dint find answer to my question My question is - (1) Can I apply for 887 visa once I individually fulfill the condition of 1 yr full time work and 2 yrs stay? Or does each member has to comply with the condition of 2 yr stay before I apply for 887 visa?

Thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887australia View Post
      Hi I will be applying 887 this week, i search the whole forum but dint find answer to my question My question is - (1) Can I apply for 887 visa once I individually fulfill the condition of 1 yr full time work and 2 yrs stay? Or does each member has to comply with the condition of 2 yr stay before I apply for 887 visa?

Thanks in advance
      Only you need to satisfy the requirement of 2 years residence and 12 months of full time work. There is no minimum residency requirement that your dependents must satisfy before you can include them in your application. Each person included in your application must have complied with the condition 8539 while in Australia. You must include your dependents at the time you lodge your application as they cannot be added after the application is lodged. Your dependents cannot become eligible to apply for a subclass 887 visa in their own right given they hold a subclass 489 visa that was granted to them as your dependents i.e. while holding their current visas they can only apply if included in your application.
      15 Feb 2016 - 2 years on 489 visa
      16 Feb 2016 - Submitted 887 visa application
      30 Jun 2016 - CO contact/Requested addtl docs
      08 Jul 2016 - Visa Granted

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all, i m pretty new in this forum. Can somebody plz confirm that spouse's functional english should b valid at the time of lodgement of visa or at the time of allocation of CO. As my wife's IELTS is valid until last week of Sept 2016 but we lodged our application on 11th of july.

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PAM2010 View Post
      Hi all, i m pretty new in this forum. Can somebody plz confirm that spouse's functional english should b valid at the time of lodgement of visa or at the time of allocation of CO. As my wife's IELTS is valid until last week of Sept 2016 but we lodged our application on 11th of july.

Only a CO can answer your question. We just hope that it will be allocated before it expire in Sept but based on the allocation dates, the chance is very slim. If you have Certificate of English Instruction from your spouse's Uni then i suggest attach it now. If you wanted to wait( probably your file will be allocated in Dec) the just chill and wait but if you want that it will be decided immediately when allocated, then attach an unexpired proof of english. Make sure also that you have attached form 80,1221 and 47A( for dependents). Dont provide any reason a CO will further prolong the approval of your application unless you are patient waiting. If a CO asked addtl document(s), usually they will wait another 28 working days to revisit your file again and there is a high chance that a different CO will be reviewing your file again.
      15 Feb 2016 - 2 years on 489 visa
      16 Feb 2016 - Submitted 887 visa application
      30 Jun 2016 - CO contact/Requested addtl docs
      08 Jul 2016 - Visa Granted

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by WGar View Post
      Only you need to satisfy the requirement of 2 years residence and 12 months of full time work. There is no minimum residency requirement that your dependents must satisfy before you can include them in your application. Each person included in your application must have complied with the condition 8539 while in Australia. You must include your dependents at the time you lodge your application as they cannot be added after the application is lodged. Your dependents cannot become eligible to apply for a subclass 887 visa in their own right given they hold a subclass 489 visa that was granted to them as your dependents i.e. while holding their current visas they can only apply if included in your application.

Thank you very much
      much appreciated and detail response
      the only reason for the above question is we are expecting a baby soon
      though i individually full fill the condition of 2 year staying and one year full time work,
      i am still not sure what should be done next should i apply the visa this week or wait until the baby gets delivered

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by WGar View Post
      Only a CO can answer your question. We just hope that it will be allocated before it expire in Sept but based on the allocation dates, the chance is very slim. If you have Certificate of English Instruction from your spouse's Uni then i suggest attach it now. If you wanted to wait( probably your file will be allocated in Dec) the just chill and wait but if you want that it will be decided immediately when allocated, then attach an unexpired proof of english. Make sure also that you have attached form 80,1221 and 47A( for dependents). Dont provide any reason a CO will further prolong the approval of your application unless you are patient waiting. If a CO asked addtl document(s), usually they will wait another 28 working days to revisit your file again and there is a high chance that a different CO will be reviewing your file again.
      Hi WGar,

Your assistance throughout the forum, even after you got your PR is so much appreciated.
      Feb25Applied and 10July16 like this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      was on 489 visa
      applied for 887 visa 25 feb 16
      co allocated 13 july 2016
      visa grant 15 august 2016
      Feb25Applied and 10July16 like this.

•