• Page 1170 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 17067010701120116011681169117011711172118012201270 ... LastLast
    Results 11,691 to 11,700 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Amaan View Post
      Has anyone on this group apply 887 on the basis of TAXI income if yes please share the helpful information
      Hi Amman,

Income doesn't matter where you get from.
      You should prove documents you work full time.
      Get letter from your taxi owner/ taxi management including their contact details and your working hours/ your shift and how much you earn...all in details.
      Attached your records if you have pay slip / records shows taxi number, fuel you fill, mileage etc.- Make a summery shows you work 35 hours
      and also, Tax document shows you paid GST & work to ABN.
      your income should prove at lease to work 35 hrs per week.
      if you get payments to Bank Account you should give bank Statement. ( be careful your address in BS ,if it shows different to regional area)
      If you have issue to prove documents you can give Statuary declaration in front of JP.

Good Luck.
      887 Visa applied Date:25/02/2014

siv

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi JJWen,
      Congrats for your Bridging visa. I just want to know when a bridging visa is alloted after lodging for 887 visa. Do they issue Bridging visa after verification of documents. could you please clarify me.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi all. Any update in April?

siv

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello,

I am planning to apply for 887 visa after I meet the conditions. Could you please tell me how you applied via paper application. Because in our case, I cant do online application. My wife was primary applicant in 489 visa and now I am the the primary applicant in 887 visa. Please help me

Title
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by siv View Post
      Hi JJWen,
      Congrats for your Bridging visa. I just want to know when a bridging visa is alloted after lodging for 887 visa. Do they issue Bridging visa after verification of documents. could you please clarify me.
      Bridging Visas are issued as soon as you make payment for the 887 visa and click the submit button online.

Title
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Hello,

I am planning to apply for 887 visa after I meet the conditions. Could you please tell me how you applied via paper application. Because in our case, I cant do online application. My wife was primary applicant in 489 visa and now I am the the primary applicant in 887 visa. Please help me
      As far as i know (i may be wrong) the fastest way to apply for the 887 is online. Doesn't matter who is the primary applicant. Can be done online.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hi JJWen,
      Hi Siv

after lodging 887 visa and paid visa fee, you should receive 2 letters from immigration, one is bridging visa A and the other is visa application acknowledge by automatically. if you not receive, you should call them, I did call 5 times to get bridging visa. hope you can get it right way after you applied.
      Existing Visa: 489
      887 Visa applied Date:11/7/16

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      dear friends

i'm in great dilemma.

i'm preparing to apply visa 887. I already lived more then two years in designated area and finished one year job more then 35hrs/wk where I drove taxi under ABN and worked at a retail store under TFN.

I called immigration several time regarding work as its mixed with ABN and TFN and also knocked u guys, finally for the peace of my mind I contacted a Migration agent who lodged my previous visas.

its been nearly two and half month we are communicating regarding my PR visa Quary. I've send all the papers that he asked and from the very beginning I've a query that whether my work is sufficient for visa requirement or not. About a month before he informed that in his first review it looks alright and he's gonna get back with details information but till today i've not heard anything from him. By the meantime i informed him, my one year work requirement is done and send him supportive payslips and bank statements.

today he replied he is preparing my application to lodge and send me a invoice to pay..but still I've not lodge my tax this year, the gst that I pay for taxi which is due nxt october(as I pay quarterly). as long I know all those papers are very important to prove my work.

i know this post is not about any query but more like I wanna open up with the people who are in the same boat with me. my brain says he is professional and knows his job but heart is not allowing me to proceed.

can anyone plz share their experience with migration agents. any suggestion, advice are most welcome.

regards

Hossain

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      evidence of working 35 hours per week you may wish to include the following:

Any evidence of payment
      BAS Statements - for 12 months
      ATO Portal copy of BAS statements
      Integrated client Account Summary (ATO)
      Taxi Accreditation
      Taxi Licence
      Business Bank Statement showing payment deposits for work.
      Balance and/or profit and loss statements for the most recent financial year
      Taxation documents; Notice of Assessment, PAYG
      Scanned copies of Cab Charge receipts.
      Any Superannuation paid
      hossain likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      My case officer ask for taci certificate and taxi licence as well
      secondly i want to.ask that how deposit varified i deposit amount but deposit shows as cash so its alright and what about uber driving its acceptable or not
      i did not submit my bankstatement apart from that i submit all releated documents as listed above
      still wating
      i submit my documents on 11 August still waiting

•