• Page 118 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 18681081161171181191201281682186181118 ... LastLast
    Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi akn,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the spam folder too. I actually phoned them, they said that once the decision has been made you will be notified. I applied on a Saturday and mentioned that as well to them to make sure it hasn't been missed because of this, I also explained that everybody receives the bridging visa a couple of days after the application but they confirmed that it is normal. God knows what is going on in there
      Last edited by engfarrag; 09-10-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Dear 887 applicants,

To my understanding, 475 visa is still valid (rather than bridging visa) even after the application for 887 as long as it's not expired. Which means still free to travel overseas (depart/arrive Australia) on 475 visa wihtout any hassle. Is this correct? I wonder why everyone is getting a bridging visa granted upon the application for 887. (I'm yet to apply.)
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hello guys we have to fill form when we come Back from overseas
      Before our current visa expire which lead to bridging visa after visa expire
      other wise our visa become null or void ..... I went to immigration in dandenong and
      I will tell form no when home thankx

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share the good news.....we received our permanent residency (475 to 887) on the 1st October. We applied originally on the 21st Feb 2013, so just over 7 months from beginning to end. We were first contacted by a case officer on the 25th September, and they took just under a week to grant the PR. I wish everyone the best of luck on this thread, and hope that you all receive some news soon. They seem to be processing later than the specified date on the DIAC website....so take heart!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Macaroons View Post
      Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share the good news.....we received our permanent residency (475 to 887) on the 1st October. We applied originally on the 21st Feb 2013, so just over 7 months from beginning to end. We were first contacted by a case officer on the 25th September, and they took just under a week to grant the PR. I wish everyone the best of luck on this thread, and hope that you all receive some news soon. They seem to be processing later than the specified date on the DIAC website....so take heart!
      Congrats! All the best!

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello everyone,

Congrats Coconut Macaroons. Good luck with your future.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Thats right. I think this is the case. But I also think that I am the only one who didn't get the bridging visa.
      Quote Originally Posted by southerncrossfj View Post
      Dear 887 applicants,

To my understanding, 475 visa is still valid (rather than bridging visa) even after the application for 887 as long as it's not expired. Which means still free to travel overseas (depart/arrive Australia) on 475 visa wihtout any hassle. Is this correct? I wonder why everyone is getting a bridging visa granted upon the application for 887. (I'm yet to apply.)

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Congrats Coconut Macaroons.. this means the date on allocation table (10 Feb 2013) doesn't make any sense; as you have applied on 21 Feb.
      Hello everyone,

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Hello everyone,

Congrats! Coconut.
      I'm just wondering if it was you who updated the your status in timesheet to 03/10/2013 or the pranker did for you? as you know we had a pranker issue a couple of days ago.
      Cheers,
      Leigh

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone,

I like to share the good news that i have been granted Permanent Residency on 10/10/2013 .

My Timeline is :

Previous Visa - 487 ( Tasmania State Sponsored )

26/02/2013 - Applied 887 Visa

Documents i submitted :

1) Payslips from 2 employers - All Payslips for 12 months scanned into 1 PDF.
      2) Offer Letters from Employers
      3) ATO Returns , Medicare Levy and Vehicle Registration for Address Proof as i don't have a Rental Lease agreement .. I have always Shared with my friends.
      4) APF Check and Overseas police Check
      5) Bank Statements for 2 years
      6) Passport Copy
      7) Birth Certificate

03/10/2013 - Case officer assigned

10/10/2013 -
      Permanent Residency Granted

Medicals was not asked by my CO

•