• Page 1187 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 18768710871137117711851186118711881189119712371287 ... LastLast
    Results 11,861 to 11,870 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi
      CO allocate on 20th September and asked for all the documents for employment of last one year and also an evidence for living in a regional area even though i had already uploaded in immi account while lodgement..

submitted all documents with certified copies on 23 sept lets see what happens now..
      887 Applied on 3rd May 2016
      Miranda887 and enlightenme like this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raja23 View Post
      Hi
      CO allocate on 20th September and asked for all the documents for employment of last one year and also an evidence for living in a regional area even though i had already uploaded in immi account while lodgement..

submitted all documents with certified copies on 23 sept lets see what happens now..
      887 Applied on 3rd May 2016
      Hi raja23 we have very similar situation here. I also submitted my payslips and energy bills( selectively, not all of them) . Guess it was not good enough for them. So I decide to summit all 60+ payslips and all the bills I got. But questions is the CO wrote certified copy of payslips??? What's that? Isn't scan copy good enough? And how to certify payslip??? True copy of the original? But I am color scanning the original!! Could you please tell me how did you certify your payslip and bills? Thanks

Title
      Liked
      47 times
      Rep
      Hello Enlightenme,

may I ask when you submitted the application and when CO contacted you for further docs? Thank you!

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi there,
      believe me it's a big headache to ask someone to certify more than 100 pages..
      they asked me as well "certified copies" so what I did is that I make photo copies of all original payslips and lease agreement, tax documents and certified from local low court.. I hv been to police station, they said we don't do that much of papers, not even in the council.. But luckily a lady showed interest to do so.. Because the problem is that I was getting weekly pay from one employer and fortnightly from other..
      You have to make photo copies of all your original documents and then go to local council, justice of peace or police stations to certify..

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raja23 View Post
      Hi there,
      believe me it's a big headache to ask someone to certify more than 100 pages..
      they asked me as well "certified copies" so what I did is that I make photo copies of all original payslips and lease agreement, tax documents and certified from local low court.. I hv been to police station, they said we don't do that much of papers, not even in the council.. But luckily a lady showed interest to do so.. Because the problem is that I was getting weekly pay from one employer and fortnightly from other..
      You have to make photo copies of all your original documents and then go to local council, justice of peace or police stations to certify..
      Gee! But I guess it is what it is. I will just have to suck it up and do it. I wonder why for someone scanning copy is acceptable and for some other it is not....
      just fingers crossed they won't come back and ask for more! Seeing from here they have the tendency to do so nowadays.

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by enlightenme View Post
      Hi raja23 we have very similar situation here. I also submitted my payslips and energy bills( selectively, not all of them) . Guess it was not good enough for them. So I decide to summit all 60+ payslips and all the bills I got. But questions is the CO wrote certified copy of payslips??? What's that? Isn't scan copy good enough? And how to certify payslip??? True copy of the original? But I am color scanning the original!! Could you please tell me how did you certify your payslip and bills? Thanks
      I got all my payslips by mail. No idea who is going to certify that as it does not have any hard copy.

Title
      Liked
      33 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

Do not panic, it is not required. However it may depend on CO.

Skilled_Regional_visa__subclass_887__document_checklist.png

Title
      Liked
      33 times
      Rep
      Does anyone know whether applicants are eligible for Medicare during 887 visa process time, namely on bridging visa?

Thanks.

Title
      Liked
      23 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 5June887 View Post
      Does anyone know whether applicants are eligible for Medicare during 887 visa process time, namely on bridging visa?

Thanks.
      Yes .. You can apply for medicare when the 887 is being considered. See Medicare enrollment form 3101 for details on what to submit.
      https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/forms/3101

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 5June887 View Post
      Hi guys,

Do not panic, it is not required. However it may depend on CO.

Skilled_Regional_visa__subclass_887__document_checklist.png
      yes this is a statement we all read before submitting any documents. On top of that in the info pack the CO sent, there is a sentence saying that immi accept high quality color scan of the original and if you can only provide black white scan you need to get the black white scan certified. Yet, CO still asked for certified payslips...

•