• Page 1196 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 19669610961146118611941195119611971198120612461296 ... LastLast
    Results 11,951 to 11,960 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #11951

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      87
      Liked
      47 times
      Rep
      According to 29July16's sharing, I checked the official website for how to prove you have functional English. Here is for your reference:


      How can I prove I have functional English?


      To prove that you have functional English you must provide evidence of one of the following:


      • You are the holder of a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
      • An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) test result of a total band score of at least 32 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test result of an overall band score of at least 30 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test result of an overall band score of at least 147 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening and the test must have been taken on or after 1 January 2015. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A positive assessment by an Adult Migrant English Program service provider in Australia that you have functional English.
      • Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • The functional level of the Australian Assessment of Communicative English Skills (ACCESS) test certified by the relevant testing body. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      Last edited by Miranda887; 07-10-2016 at 07:31 AM.

    2. #11952

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      hello everyone ,
      co allocated today 07/10 applied 10 jun , asked for polio vaccination ,tax assessment and superannuation,i have provided energy bills for first three month where i live on sharing but co ask me for rental agreement , i didnt do any agreement that time please help what do i do?
      thanks

    3. #11953

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JUN887 View Post
      hello everyone ,
      co allocated today 07/10 applied 10 jun , asked for polio vaccination ,tax assessment and superannuation,i have provided energy bills for first three month where i live on sharing but co ask me for rental agreement , i didnt do any agreement that time please help what do i do?
      thanks
      You may provide statutory declaration. Also try to provide bank statement / money transfer receipt showing that you have paid on a regular basis. Make it believable and document based that you lived in a shared accommodation where you have paid on a regular basis.

    4. #11954

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JJWen View Post
      thank you for replying! Ambar, you are so nice. hope I have the same luck like you. I apply on 11/7/16 by myself as well and only 1 person , my previous visa also 489. wish the gold email come directly wish you and your family all the best !
      thanks a lot..
      dont worry you and everyone will get their golden emails soon..i think they fasten their process ..gud luck to you

    5. #11955

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Miranda887 View Post
      According to 29July16's sharing, I checked the official website for how to prove you have functional English. Here is for your reference:


      How can I prove I have functional English?


      To prove that you have functional English you must provide evidence of one of the following:


      • You are the holder of a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
      • An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) test result of a total band score of at least 32 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test result of an overall band score of at least 30 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test result of an overall band score of at least 147 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening and the test must have been taken on or after 1 January 2015. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      • A positive assessment by an Adult Migrant English Program service provider in Australia that you have functional English.
      • Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
      • The functional level of the Australian Assessment of Communicative English Skills (ACCESS) test certified by the relevant testing body. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
      Hi miranda
      you as a secondary applicant dont need to do the ielts again
      if you have studied in or outside Australia for a degree/ diploma
      you can provide functional english even me i have done the same for my patner..
      i have followed this point...and got it from outside australia and it worked


      • Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.

    6. #11956

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JUN887 View Post
      hello everyone ,
      co allocated today 07/10 applied 10 jun , asked for polio vaccination ,tax assessment and superannuation,i have provided energy bills for first three month where i live on sharing but co ask me for rental agreement , i didnt do any agreement that time please help what do i do?
      thanks
      Yes you can give statuary declaration for those three months
      i have provided that for the three months as well...
      this declaration willl be from the person whose name is on lease for that property you lived in and will be a certied copy..n you can download
      from google..
      good luck

    7. #11957

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      35
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      hi guys ,
      my co also asked for super docs, i hav already provided, payslips, bank statments,group certs and reference letter but unfortunately my previous employer did not pay my superand statment shows nil,and he is dennying to pay super .well i can complain abt him but wht do i say to my co?? thankz help will b appreciated

    8. #11958

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JUN887 View Post
      hi guys ,
      my co also asked for super docs, i hav already provided, payslips, bank statments,group certs and reference letter but unfortunately my previous employer did not pay my superand statment shows nil,and he is dennying to pay super .well i can complain abt him but wht do i say to my co?? thankz help will b appreciated
      My opinion is to save yourself, you've to make a complain and send that letter to CO. As you've declared that you worked as an employee, there is no way at this stage to come back of declaring you were self employed which does not require super.

      that employer will somehow and some day get the letter from ATO/ any third party agency one day for not paying super to the employee; even though you do not complain.
      one of my employers received such a letter after two years and he got 7 days time to pay it full.

    9. #11959

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      49
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JUN887 View Post
      hi guys ,
      my co also asked for super docs, i hav already provided, payslips, bank statments,group certs and reference letter but unfortunately my previous employer did not pay my superand statment shows nil,and he is dennying to pay super .well i can complain abt him but wht do i say to my co?? thankz help will b appreciated
      JUN887,
      follow the link below from ATO & let ATO take and give the stress to that employer.
      https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/S...your-employer/

    10. #11960

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Hi Jun887 doesnt the super appear on your payslip?

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums