• Page 123 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 23731131211221231241251331732236231123 ... LastLast
    Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #1221

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Welcome.... Please wait and wait and wait. Your time is important to immi, they will process your application as soon as passible....within 12 months waits... No less than 7 months.
      Last edited by Vince887; 14-10-2013 at 05:40 AM.

    2. #1222

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      SA
      Posts
      200
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep

      Question

      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Welcome.... Please wait and wait and wait. Your time is important to immi, they will process your application as soon as passible....within 12 months waits... No less than 7 months.
      Thank you..Vince887..

    3. #1223

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi Vince

      Just want to know, If the application is allocated to a case officer, do we get a notification via email? or the only way to know is the check the online status.

      cHEERS

      (I AM ASSUMING YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ALLOCATED TO A CO)
      Last edited by dblog418; 14-10-2013 at 07:00 AM.

    4. #1224

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello dblog, CO only contact if they need more docs from you, then they send you email. when your file is allocated, your online status will change. Thank for your assuming, but my application haven't been allocated yet. it's been 7 months and 6 days, hope to hear some news by end of this week. cheers.

    5. #1225

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      63
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi Everybody, I am new in thread. 475 will apply for 887 next hopefully by November. After skim through this thread I understand 887 visa now taking loooong time. Thanks for your sharing, I am mentally prepared for wait. Then, I have a question may be very silly but very important for me. I am now preparing overseas PCC. My spouse's passport was first issued on 2010. and renewed this year 2013. now confusion is that what is the date of issue for this passport? 2010 or 2013? If you please answer will be a help for me so that I get right date of issue on pcc...........................// Thank you everybody..............

    6. #1226

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      95
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

      I still haven't received the bridging visa grant notification after my application for the 887 visa. It has been a month now. I think I am the only person who hasn't received it, all the people I know who applied for this visa got it in a couple of days. I phoned the DIAC and they said that it is normal. It doesn't sound normal for me. Has any body come across the same experience?

    7. #1227

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Hello dblog, CO only contact if they need more docs from you, then they send you email. when your file is allocated, your online status will change. Thank for your assuming, but my application haven't been allocated yet. it's been 7 months and 6 days, hope to hear some news by end of this week. cheers.

      Thanks heaps for the reply Vince887

    8. #1228

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
      Hi Everybody, I am new in thread. 475 will apply for 887 next hopefully by November. After skim through this thread I understand 887 visa now taking loooong time. Thanks for your sharing, I am mentally prepared for wait. Then, I have a question may be very silly but very important for me. I am now preparing overseas PCC. My spouse's passport was first issued on 2010. and renewed this year 2013. now confusion is that what is the date of issue for this passport? 2010 or 2013? If you please answer will be a help for me so that I get right date of issue on pcc...........................// Thank you everybody..............
      Hi Dreamer

      I had the same issue. But I have put the first date as the issued date in the application.

      Cheers

    9. #1229

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by engfarrag View Post
      Hi Guys,

      I still haven't received the bridging visa grant notification after my application for the 887 visa. It has been a month now. I think I am the only person who hasn't received it, all the people I know who applied for this visa got it in a couple of days. I phoned the DIAC and they said that it is normal. It doesn't sound normal for me. Has any body come across the same experience?
      Hi engfarrag

      Have u check the online status. I reckon check both email and online status.

      Cheers

    10. #1230

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      95
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dblog418 View Post
      Hi engfarrag

      Have u check the online status. I reckon check both email and online status.

      Cheers
      I check both mate, it just says processing commenced on the online status.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums