• Page 125 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 25751151231241251261271351752256251125 ... LastLast
    Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 12895
    Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
      Hi dblog418, thank you very much for your reply and sharing your experience. Its a good help. Then, do you or does anybody know any link from anywhere or specially from DIAC where clearly mention about what will be the Date of Issue of Passport should be after renewal? I search a lot but didn't get. on the other hand in AU passport website I found "Your previous passport will be physically cancelled" source "https://www.passports.gov.au/Web/BrochuresWebPages/BrochurePassportRenewal.aspx"

I am really confused. Please help...
      hi dreamer,

my husband (principal applicant) renewed his passport last feb and right away emailed the new details to DIAC/gsm. we didn't get any reply nor receipt aknowldegement but when we checked our details from VEVO it was already changed to the new details thay we have emailed/provided. last 16/09/2013 we applied 887 using the new passport details of my husband and it was all good.

hope that helps!

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      anyone in a similar boat like me?

I was on 489 (extension of 475), then tried to apply for the 887 in June '13, could not apply because of system issues, called DIAC and they acknowledged the system problem which was being fixed then. I was told to apply through email which I did, filled up form and attached documentation as a PDF.

so to anyone out there, are you in a similar situation as me?

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      hi dreamer,

my husband (principal applicant) renewed his passport last feb and right away emailed the new details to DIAC/gsm. we didn't get any reply nor receipt aknowldegement but when we checked our details from VEVO it was already changed to the new details thay we have emailed/provided. last 16/09/2013 we applied 887 using the new passport details of my husband and it was all good.

hope that helps!
      Hi bing, thanks for the info and sharing. My case is that I till not applied, will apply next nov. Now processing pcc overseas. on pcc i need to write Passport Date of issue. Now my only one straight forward question. As the passport was first issued on 2010 and renewed on 2013. At present what will be the date of issue? 2010 or 2013?...................// bing when your husband updated new passport info after renewal to DIAC, then date of issue also changed or only just passport expiry date extended?..... Thanks.....

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sampath View Post
      Hi All, Just joined this forum. what is this spreadsheet or table you guys are talking about. how can i see it.
      Thanks
      http://bit.ly/18yKb4x

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Merlino,

I am in same boat as you are.system was not able to recognise my wife detail so i had to apply through email as well.thr r few people who had to go this way.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by merlino View Post
      anyone in a similar boat like me?

I was on 489 (extension of 475), then tried to apply for the 887 in June '13, could not apply because of system issues, called DIAC and they acknowledged the system problem which was being fixed then. I was told to apply through email which I did, filled up form and attached documentation as a PDF.

so to anyone out there, are you in a similar situation as me?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi bing, thanks for the info and sharing. My case is that I till not applied, will apply next nov. Now processing pcc overseas. on pcc i need to write Passport Date of issue. Now my only one straight forward question. As the passport was first issued on 2010 and renewed on 2013. At present what will be the date of issue? 2010 or 2013?...................// bing when your husband updated new passport info after renewal to DIAC, then date of issue also changed or only just passport expiry date extended?..... Thanks.....
      hi dreamer,

yes, we also got our police checks here and overseas and we used the details of new passport/newly renewed passport of my husband.. As far as i know, we should be using the new details as stated on the new passport not anymore the old one. As i have said, in our case, when we processed our police checks here and overseas we used the new passport details and everything was fine.
      My husband's passport year expiration was the same as yours 2010 and 2013 is the new issue. we used 2013 in all police checks and for our PR application.

thanks!

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Sunita..,

Technically No need to wait, because 1 month in a year is allowed and treated as holiday.

Still, if i am in your position i will wait for extra 1 month. if you ask my advice better wait for 1 more month..

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by syd1 View Post
      hi muraliganesh , i have been to overseas for 1 month after coming in regional area.do i have to stay +1month here.
      thnx
      sunita
      matrix22 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Dbolg..

You dont get any notification, CO will contact you only if he need any more docs. Otherwise you will get your PR mail straight into your email. You dont even come know who is your CO...

But online status changes " Application further proceeded" - it happenes only when CO started working on your docs, not when assigning to CO ( to my knowledge )

Quote Originally Posted by dblog418 View Post
      Hi Vince

Just want to know, If the application is allocated to a case officer, do we get a notification via email? or the only way to know is the check the online status.

cHEERS

(I AM ASSUMING YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ALLOCATED TO A CO)
      matrix22 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      hi dreamer,

yes, we also got our police checks here and overseas and we used the details of new passport/newly renewed passport of my husband.. As far as i know, we should be using the new details as stated on the new passport not anymore the old one. As i have said, in our case, when we processed our police checks here and overseas we used the new passport details and everything was fine.
      My husband's passport year expiration was the same as yours 2010 and 2013 is the new issue. we used 2013 in all police checks and for our PR application.

thanks!
      Thank you bing for your detail explanation . U r telling that new passport. That mean ur husband issued a new passport or just the same passport with a renew seal. If issued new passport then I have no question. Thank u bing....

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Thank you bing for your detail explanation . U r telling that new passport. That mean ur husband issued a new passport or just the same passport with a renew seal. If issued new passport then I have no question. Thank u bing....
      It's a new issued passport...:). goodluck!

•