• Page 128 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 28781181261271281291301381782286281128 ... LastLast
    Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
      na..its working same date 10th feb...check your net connection..

thanks Sam

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      thanks Sam
      hello JoL, i have a very strong feeling that we'll hear something from immi by Friday next week. by the way, i did some math on 887 waiting table, Jan and Feb applicants get their visa approved 7 months and 10 to 20 days from lodged date. No applicants waiting more than 7 months and 20 days. cheers.

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      hello JoL, i have a very strong feeling that we'll hear something from immi by Friday next week. by the way, i did some math on 887 waiting table, Jan and Feb applicants get their visa approved 7 months and 10 to 20 days from lodged date. No applicants waiting more than 7 months and 20 days. cheers.
      yes shouldn't take long to be our turn i guess...

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by matrix22 View Post
      Hi Guys,

Just an update on my case:
      Applied on 1/10/2013, after 17 days I have been asked to submit form 80 & 1221 by team13 in Adelaide, Online status changed to " Application further proceeded"

Cheers
      Same thing happened with me in july and since then nothing happens. Team 13 is a assessment team which do the security check for high risk countries.....

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi All

I have completed 6months after lodgement. May be another 2 month..may be more...I am fed up with this waiting..Anyways good luck for all the guys who has been allocated to CO..

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      I have just checked the allocation date for 887..still showing 10 th of Feb..May be the next change will be a month not 3 days..I reckon..

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi Paki

I have applied on 18th april. Initially I didn't attached those two forms. Even no one requested for those forms later...but finally following u guys I have attached those two forms after 6 months. But still deadly quiet. nothing changed..Online status the same..in my case only one way communication so far..

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Same thing happened with me in july and since then nothing happens. Team 13 is a assessment team which do the security check for high risk countries.....

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by dblog418 View Post
      Hi Paki

I have applied on 18th april. Initially I didn't attached those two forms. Even no one requested for those forms later...but finally following u guys I have attached those two forms after 6 months. But still deadly quiet. nothing changed..Online status the same..in my case only one way communication so far..

Cheers
      Its all good that you have submitted the forms but still u have to wait for your turn as the above threads it would take up to 7 months or may be less in my case or some other we have been asked these form after 2 weeks since i have applied and the online status has been changed application commenced further. Later on after two weeks another personnel contact me from same team and ask for form 80 again and third time the date just changed online and i was so confused i asked my migration agent he told you file has been gone for security checks i would take more than normal time so in my opinion its good they haven't asked u anything.......two of my work mates got pr without sumitting a single form and even medicals....lucky them but from different country......Hope for the best

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Its all good that you have submitted the forms but still u have to wait for your turn as the above threads it would take up to 7 months or may be less in my case or some other we have been asked these form after 2 weeks since i have applied and the online status has been changed application commenced further. Later on after two weeks another personnel contact me from same team and ask for form 80 again and third time the date just changed online and i was so confused i asked my migration agent he told you file has been gone for security checks i would take more than normal time so in my opinion its good they haven't asked u anything.......two of my work mates got pr without sumitting a single form and even medicals....lucky them but from different country......Hope for the best
      Thanks for the cooment Paki..yes as u said, hope for the best

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hey paki

reading the other threads i came to know, that lot of applicants were asked for Form 80 and 1221 because, they have recently changed the Forms

so that when they process, they process with the new form, Logically Looks right, but who knows,

All the best,

•