• Page 140 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 40901301381391401411421501902406401140 ... LastLast
    Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 12895
    Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by homming View Post
      Yes, I'm 487 to 887 with relative sponsor, living in VIC as well. CO asked birth Certificate, Living in Specific Area and work experience evidence, although I already uploaded these documents except birth Certificate when I applied the Visa in 3/7/2013.
      me too from 487 to 887 relative sponsor. my co asked for birth certificate and 2 years living in specific regional area. i have uploaded proof of residence in designate area when i lodged my application too, but somehow he's still asking for more docs. so i uploaded about 12 docs more to support that. he didn't ask me for any work experience.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello Everyone,
      I am new to this blog, I have lodged application for 887 on 03/10, trying to assess how long its taking for applications processing and if they are asking for medicals again or no. how i can access the excel sheet u guys are talking about
      will appreciate your comments.
      regards

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Do you find that useful? Noting that they are just reading off prepared notes or from the website?

Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      Hi Merlino, I usually tell them that I applied thru email and has no TRN number to keep track online so that you would need to have a look at my status for me.
      They would usually verify my details and tell me that i'm not being allocated yet.
      Cheers

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Hello homming, yes same here. he's my CO as well. I applied on the 8th March, allocated on 18/10/13, got email from CO on 22/10/2013 for two docs. I provided requested docs the dame day, now also been 3 days no update.

You are I are exactly in the same situation. I think he must be very busy. I guess we'll hear good news from him early next week. good luck man.

homming, are you 487 to 887? with relative sponsor or state sponsor?

Hi guys, I got the email from this CO as well! Asked me to provide Australia Police Clearance and form 80. :)

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by merlino View Post
      Do you find that useful? Noting that they are just reading off prepared notes or from the website?
      it really depends on who you talk to. Some are not bad and being helpful and most are just telling you your time hasn't come yet...and you should just refer to the timeline on the webxite...

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi guys, I got the email from this CO as well! Asked me to provide Australia Police Clearance and form 80. :)
      Hi Jol

Did u attached an australian police clearence initially when u applied for pr and it is now expired ( after 6months).. Is that the reason for asking aus police clearence? or have not provide a clearence initially.... I am asking coz my aus clearence is about 9 month old now..

Cheers

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dblog418 View Post
      Hi Jol

Did u attached an australian police clearence initially when u applied for pr and it is now expired ( after 6months).. Is that the reason for asking aus police clearence? or have not provide a clearence initially.... I am asking coz my aus clearence is about 9 month old now..

Cheers
      Hi, dblog, I did attach the police clearance when i applied in March, but that copy was actually made in July 2012 so it was expired.
      I did remember that i once called AFP and they told me it has 12 months validation time?
      I got another copy made in May this year and i'm gonna send this one first, see if it'll work.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hi, dblog, I did attach the police clearance when i applied in March, but that copy was actually made in July 2012 so it was expired.
      I did remember that i once called AFP and they told me it has 12 months validation time?
      I got another copy made in May this year and i'm gonna send this one first, see if it'll work.

that's a very good news JoL, you'll get golden email next week. by the way, may i know who's your CO, no need full name, just initial. mine is M.V.P from team 9.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by docA View Post
      Hello Everyone,
      I am new to this blog, I have lodged application for 887 on 03/10, trying to assess how long its taking for applications processing and if they are asking for medicals again or no. how i can access the excel sheet u guys are talking about
      will appreciate your comments.
      regards
      Hello DocA,

at the moment waiting time to be allocated to CO is more than 7 months, me and some of friends here waited 7 months and 10+ days.

the table you're looking for is on page 100, just click on the page 100, you'll see the link the top comment. cheers.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Thanks Jol..really appreciated

•