| || |
Hi All, I have been following this forum since I applied for my PR (subclass 887) and just thought I'd let you all know that my PR has been granted today :) Below are the docs I've submitted and the timelines for your reference.
887 visa applied on 23/3/13
Applied for Bridging B in 28/6/13
887 visa granted on 30/10/13 (CO did not contact me for any additional docs or for medical checks)
Visa granted from Adelaide Team (I applied online thinking the grant would be processed in Brisbane instead)
1) Birth Cert (translated to English and certified)
2) Passport (renewed my passport in June 2013 and advised IMMI of my new passport in June when I applied for Bridging Visa B)
4) Overseas Police Clearance Check
5) Tax returns lodgement form for 2 years
6) Tenancy agreements
7) Electricity bills (random 3 months)
8) Private health insurance bills (random 4 months)
9) Mobile phone bills (random 3 months)
10) Salary slips (total of 23 months - full time job at 37.5 hours per week)
All the best to everyone!! :)
Congrats 887granted. good luck with the future. hope our time here come soon.
in the immi website says brisbane for online application, but so far it seem like most of us being processed by adelaide centre, i guess adelaide processing centre now helping out with 887 visas.