• Page 153 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 531031431511521531541551632032536531153 ... LastLast
    Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      so maybe 487 is bit slower than 475 i guess...

Hello JoL, I have an updates. 487 is not slower than 475. the reason why my application slow is that, there's a system error with immi system about my application.

I email MR MVP and asked for the process of my application yesterday. Today i received email respond back from another CO, names DN in team 10. He said, i need to provide 1.rental agreement and 2. Overseas police check. I already uploded overseas police check the day i lodged my application back in March. Somehow immi system didn't have it. I live in my cousin, so i don't have rental agreement.

For some reasons, Mr MVP didn't asked me for these two docs last week. he only asked for birth certificate and proof of 2 years living. Something is very mess up in IMMI system and CO Mr MVP is not doing his job properly. It's been almost 2 weeks, he didn't tell until and email him, and other CO replied me.

So frustrated.....

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      hi, i applied 887 from 487 1/7/2013, after that i got acknowledgement letter from immi as an assessed a valid application, did you get same thing???

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi!
      I m new to this form. Applied 887 from 475 in July 3, 2013 . I had my police clearance done when I came to Australia and I had never been back home since then . Can u plz tell me do I have to get the overseas police clearance again or the old one be still valid.
      Thanks.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      hi gagandeep,
      see, in some case, CO don't want to overseas police clearance but AFP check. but if you have a time then do it up to you. depends on case officer. i put my overseas and AFP both..... depends on CO

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      hi gagandeep,
      see, in some case, CO don't want to overseas police clearance but AFP check. but if you have a time then do it up to you. depends on case officer. i put my overseas and AFP both..... depends on CO
      overseas police clearance valid up to one year

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Hi

Hi I feel lucky to have Mr MVP .i sent document in the evening got grant in the morning .i believe e mail better option then uploading document
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Hello JoL, I have an updates. 487 is not slower than 475. the reason why my application slow is that, there's a system error with immi system about my application.

I email MR MVP and asked for the process of my application yesterday. Today i received email respond back from another CO, names DN in team 10. He said, i need to provide 1.rental agreement and 2. Overseas police check. I already uploded overseas police check the day i lodged my application back in March. Somehow immi system didn't have it. I live in my cousin, so i don't have rental agreement.

For some reasons, Mr MVP didn't asked me for these two docs last week. he only asked for birth certificate and proof of 2 years living. Something is very mess up in IMMI system and CO Mr MVP is not doing his job properly. It's been almost 2 weeks, he didn't tell until and email him, and other CO replied me.

So frustrated.....

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post

So frustrated.....
      Hi Vince, that's the problem i got in the first place when i was even trying to apply online and it turned out that i couldn't even do that.
      So I sent all the docs by email to the immi email address and then got a confirmation email saying the application was successful.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      hi joL, i applied 887 from 487 1/7/2013, after that i got acknowledgement letter from immi as an assessed a valid application, did you get same thing???

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      hi, i applied 887 from 487 1/7/2013, after that i got acknowledgement letter from immi as an assessed a valid application, did you get same thing???

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jay08 View Post
      hi joL, i applied 887 from 487 1/7/2013, after that i got acknowledgement letter from immi as an assessed a valid application, did you get same thing???
      yes, i got the same thing

•