• Page 154 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 541041441521531541551561642042546541154 ... LastLast
    Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 12932
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Hello JoL, I have an updates. 487 is not slower than 475. the reason why my application slow is that, there's a system error with immi system about my application.

I email MR MVP and asked for the process of my application yesterday. Today i received email respond back from another CO, names DN in team 10. He said, i need to provide 1.rental agreement and 2. Overseas police check. I already uploded overseas police check the day i lodged my application back in March. Somehow immi system didn't have it. I live in my cousin, so i don't have rental agreement.

For some reasons, Mr MVP didn't asked me for these two docs last week. he only asked for birth certificate and proof of 2 years living. Something is very mess up in IMMI system and CO Mr MVP is not doing his job properly. It's been almost 2 weeks, he didn't tell until and email him, and other CO replied me.

So frustrated.....

Hi Vince,

It was a good idea to contact the CO, wasn't it?
      It will be resolved soon mate don't worry about it, just send him that police check again by e-mail. No problems at all, but let him know that you have already uploaded it on the system the first time when you applied.

I think there is an error with my application as well, I applied on 14/09/2013 and haven't got the damn Bridging visa grant e-mail mate, which hasn't happened to anybody. Don't know what is going on. Everybody got it in a couple of hours or days, except me. I phoned them, as normal a nice smily tone on the phone saying the application has been received and no dramas
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thank god it's moving now
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi guys , just to share that my CO got allocated yesterday, have asked further address proof and form 80
      Applied on 8 April 2013,
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      26 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rickyjal View Post
      Hi guys , just to share that my CO got allocated yesterday, have asked further address proof and form 80
      Applied on 8 April 2013,
      Hi rickyjal,

Could you please let us know who is your case officer?

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      last night I was told that a friend of friend who applied on14/04 has been contacted by co.
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by leigh887 View Post
      last night I was told that a friend of friend who applied on14/04 has been contacted by co.
      This is a good news.. I applied 18/4..So I might hear something soon..seems like it is picking up the pace of 887 processing..which is a good thing for all of us

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dblog418 View Post
      This is a good news.. I applied 18/4..So I might hear something soon..seems like it is picking up the pace of 887 processing..which is a good thing for all of us
      Me on 21st April hope next to next week and congrats for all who getting visa and cos

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hi vince887
      Any updates on your visa?

akn

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by cnjanny View Post
      Hi guys,
      i lodged 887 application at 22/09/13, originally on 475visa, and got no response yet. I attached our AFP police check for the period of staying in aus.

My question: do I need to submit the overseas police check which was already submitted when I applied for 475? In fact when my husband and I applied for 475 visas in June 2011, we actually have being staying in aus from apr 2009.

I don't think we need the overseas police check which is a headache again.

please anyone gives me some advice!!! Thanks.......
      I too got the same question. Can someone advice for us.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
      I too got the same question. Can someone advice for us.
      Hi Akn,
      It is all depend your future case officer. as far as i know they might ask for an overseas clearance even though u haven't flew overseas since your application. And also if u are from a high risk country,definitely they ask for an overseas police check. In my case i have not gone overseas since 2010, but I have already submitted an overseas police check to be on the safe side. But i can remember couple of guys from this forum were granted pr without an overseas police check. So its up to you, u can wait until a co's response or u can get it done before hand. cheers

•