• Page 17 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927671175171017 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Vishim25,
      1. If you have original docs, just colour scan them and attach.
      2. On immi website just search “attaching docs to an online application”. You will find answer.
      3. As regards payslips, just do few e.g. one from start then middle of year then end same for next year. Attach group cert as additional doc.
      4. For 887, no IELTS required.
      5. Take photo from your mobile & attach.

Note. Nothing in the above written response constitute advice or practice of law. You should do your own research and can seek advice from experts. Best of luck for your application.
      Last edited by 887 vic; 25-05-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi Vish,

887 Vic has answered all your questions ...

Here is the link for the document which explains what format and size needed
      http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration-attachments.htm

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Thanks 887 Vic

Quote Originally Posted by 887 vic View Post
      Hi Krittim, I reckon, you need reference letter from your employer. This will answer your question. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ional-area.htm

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887 vic View Post
      Hi Vishim25,
      1. If you have original docs, just colour scan them and attach.
      2. On immi website just search “attaching docs to an online application”. You will find answer.
      3. As regards payslips, just do few e.g. one from start then middle of year then end same for next year. Attach group cert as additional doc.
      4. For 887, no IELTS required.
      5. Take photo from your mobile & attach.

Note. Nothing in the above written response constitute advice or practice of law. You should do your own research and can seek advice from experts. Best of luck for your application.
      Hi 887 Vic,
      Great info, thanks for that, but:
      Re No.4: For the primary applicant IELTS is not required, but for secondary applicants IELTS can be required.
      Just to add info that can be important for some people here :-)

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello,

i'm new to this forum, i'm currently holding 487 and i have applied for my 887 visa on 08/03/13. this is my 12th week waiting now and still have nothing from immi department yet. I have called them up several times but got the same answer 'keep waiting'.

i have undertake the medical health check, got the result envelope and have posted to the immi. hopefully, everything is fine and my application get allocated soon.

good luck guys.

Vincent

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello all,

Anybody know if you have to pay for the second instalment of $4250 when 887 visa granted? I have paid two years ago $3060 for my current 487 visa and also paid $325 when I lodged my 887 application 3 months ago online.

Any answer would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Anybody know if you have to pay for the second instalment of $4250 when 887 visa granted? I have paid two years ago $3060 for my current 487 visa and also paid $325 when I lodged my 887 application 3 months ago online.

Any answer would be much appreciated.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi Vince,

Unless you have a dependent aged 18 or over who has less than functional English on this application it seems to me that you don't have to pay.
      Here is the link and what it says below: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/990i0113.pdf

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) and Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) visa holders who:
      • paid the second instalment of the Visa Application Charge in respect of their first provisional visa; and
      • are applying for:
      – a second provisional visa, or
      – permanent residence;
      will not be required to pay the second instalment of the Visa Application Charge for the subsequent visa application.

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hi All,
      I am new to this forum but I have been reading all the postings on this thread and it has been quite a helpful journey. I came here on a 475 visa and was granted an extension under 489 last year. I have just applied for 887 on 21st May 2013. My daughter studies in the US and has been granted a Bridging visa B to travel for 12 months with multiple entry. Due to a DIAC system defect my application was made to ASPC via a paper application. I am wondering if anyone knows the current processing time frame for an 887 paper application. My real worry right now is my daughter cannot return to Australia until December '13/ January '14 and are they likely to process it before that...has anyone here done an 887 paper application? I would appreciate any feedback here. Thanks a lot

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Violetrose...i am in the same boat as you.

I applied paper application. Reason being they changed 475 category to 489 and online application wont recongnise 475...albeit they have 475 application on online. i spend 2 weeks with immigration over phone and pysically visiting them and with immi regiestered agents...but end up on paper application...

the other reason they told me was that I had new born in oct'12 (born in Singapore and i applied for his 475 visa but as the visa category has been changed so he was granted 489).

I applied in Dec'12 and case officer was allocated in feb'13 and then they required all that police clearances...as of now still waiting for approval as case officer said he will update if anything else is required.

hope this helps...there is no difference between paper lodgement/online application apart that it takes 1-2 weeks extra time to reach to department.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      And you do not have to pay 2nd installment if 2nd applicant have basic english

•